or Connect

Posts by vespersongs

hi there. I would really like about 5 kids...not necessarily fitting into the typical QF idea though. I love the idea of a large family (i have alban, 4months, now!), adn i've seen it be put into practice in my own extended family with lots of aunts and cousins just piling up !, but my husband gets very overwhelmed at the thought. I practice Fertility Awareness Method because I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and have to watch my cycles closely. Thankfully it...
Hi sunnyRose. I definitely think you should nOT baptize your kids if it is not your intention to raise them in the Christian faith. I say this as a Christian who is. Don't let anyone pressure you into this! Baptism is a very personal decision that must be made in the right context. I chose not even to baptize my son (this was an intense personal struggle!) because I want him to make that profession of faith himself. Of course you know family members want the best for...
Oh my, i am getting such a kick out of reading these things. First of all, my husband and i started eating eggs for breakfast a few years ago when we realized (aside from the fact that they give you more energy than cereal!) that it takes almost as short a time to make 2 eggs as to pour a bowl of cereal and milk, or make instant oatmeal! AND! to add to the Lunchables discussion, before i had kids, my 2 nieces came for a visit, so i thought i'd be the fun aunt and i...
OK, when i was pregnant, the first three months, i was puking 3x a day, and the only foods i could keep down were...eggo waffles and spaghetti-os. At least i got the nutri-grain eggos...ummm... But last summer i taught at an art camp, and at snack time, inevitibly one or more kids would come up to me and ask me to open a tube of something. I was appalled. Pudding, Jello, peanut butter, "yogurt" (yeah right), various and sundry sugary slimy fruit things... there...