or Connect

Posts by LadyBee

Hey, we recently moved to the area! We are just north of Wilmington in Hampstead, but pretty close by! 
I can totally relate to this, I imagine it is very normal. We have only been veg (a little fish though) for a few months, but from weeks 6-10 or so I thought about eating chicken a lot. I believe it was because my appetite would come and go. When you suddenly feel very very hungry a veggie sandwich or stir fry with tofu didn't seem to cut it for me! I am feeling better now at 11w, and no longer have the cravings. Who knows right now I'm feeling like being a preggo veg...
You know you are pregnant when: -Your mind goes blank all the time when trying to think about anything serious. -You find yourself thinking about meat even though you are a vegetarian
I nursed through my last pregnancy and then tandem for 5 months till my oldest was almost 2.5. It actually wasn't too bad and he was still VERY interested in nursing through pregnancy. This pregnancy I plan to wean in 1-2 months. My "baby" turns 2 in early April and we have a trip planned away from the kids (first ever!) the end of June. Luckily we seems to be nursing less with the pregnancy anyways and is only really nursing 1-2x a day. I'm hoping he weans himself...
Quote: Originally Posted by CherryBomb This will be my second (hospital) VBA2C. Dd3 was born via vba2c St. Patrick's day '08. Do you have any advice for making a hospital vba2c a success?
I am hoping for a VBA2C or even a HBA2C as well! I am due in October and only found I was pg a few weeks ago. My first was a planned med free hospital birth with a doula. Turned into 40 hours of labor being stuck at 5cm for the last 10-12 hours as baby was posterior with his head twisted. He was stuck. After trying everything to move him even my doula agreed a section was probably best at this point. Second baby was a hospital VBAC with a different doula (we moved)....
I'm in! I was in the middle of training for my first marathon in April, but I think that will be too much now. I want to keep my level of running up and plan to run 2 half marathons before the 5th month. After that, just to keep running! Also want to keep up with yoga. Been going 3-4x a week and know it will help with all those pregnancy aches and pains! I'm going with the 3 rule. Baby #3 = running 3x a week 3+ miles, yoga 3x Let's see how energetic I am in a few...
Add me please! EDD: 10.14.10 Name: Melissa Age: 28 Location: central coast, CA How long it took to you to get your BFP: was a surprise! We were TTA till May What number child is this for you: #3 Family: Hubby, Benjamin almost 4, William almost 2 Baby's Sex (hopes or guesses): No idea! Either would be great. I'm used to boys, but ache to buy anything pink Names you like (& are willing to share): Boy name: Samuel Evans Girl name: no idea Birth Plans/Preferences: #2 was a...
Trying to catch up after some days away! CD 22 and still no O for me! Maybe it's still wonky from going off the mini pill and nursing? My chart Off to read and catch up
Hula - Waiting anxiously to find out one way or the other! FF is finally working again. I am on CD 15 and just starting to get some CM that is sticky maybe a tiny tiny bit EW