or Connect

Posts by Ummy

Hi All,   I usually get my AF every 17 days.  I have had the paraguard IUD for almost 2 years now and never had any problems like this.  The first day of AF was on Jan 18 until Jan 24.  This week I have been spotting and I am supposed to have my cycle next Friday however, it came early yesterday. I first saw light pink blood, continual spotting this week and today I see blood. I have cramps and my back hurts.  Same like I am getting my real AF but for some reason I...
Hi All,   I have had the Paragard copper iud since 99 and on Thursday my dh and I had sex.  Friday afternoon I see slight pink blood and some yellow/pale yellow and today light greenish discharge.  I don't think what the cause of this is...it is not my period b/c I had it two weeks ago.  I feel slight cramping and a little pain and the discharge is kinda thick with those colors.   I wanted to know what I should do...are they going to take my iud out if it is a...
Hi All, I did end up getting my AF last month, 4 days late but it finally arrived. I think stress and lack of sleep caused my AF to really mess up. I find it hard for people to really get pregnant if they have an IUD unless their IUD has shifted, because even if the egg gets fertilized, implantation is highly impossible. So those of you who did get pregnant with an IUD, what were the causes? Was the IUD fixed and in place? You never know with IUDS or any form of BC,...
No sign of AF yet, but today i noticed a clear pinkish fluid that came...and then after a few hours I had nothing but dryness. I didn't know after the first year of having an IUD, you can go on for weeks without menses. I am relieved to know that. Perhaps, I am not preggo, just my AF is going through those changes. Also, I did show - on my pregnancy test. I will go on Monday to make sure everything is okay. If the strings are a little longer than usual when you are...
I hope so, because my period is 3 days late and I only did one test which showed negative. I am having increased saliva which they say is a symptom of pregnancy but don't know if that is true. My cervic is low and firm and i can feel the strings...does this mean my AF is coming soon or what could it mean. I also saw some clearish discharge a few days ago but for the past 2 days it has been nothing but dry. Has anyone experienced being preggo with a IUD? What were...
Hi all, I really need some advice here. My period is 3 days late, it usually comes every 17 days but today is day 19 and no sign of period. I have had the usual backaches and cramping began last week with a little spotting but then it stopped. My breasts feel tender too. I took a cheap 1 dollar pregnancy test and it showed negative. Do you think I am pregnant? I have had the Paraguard IUD for almost a year. I would hate to think I am pregnant and the...
My ds who is 3 and my dd who is 6 just don't listen. I have tried time outs and I am even reading the "Unconditional Parenting" book, but it doesn't seem to work. If I say something once, I just get blank stares or ignored, and then I have to say it again the second time and the third I have to threaten them like I have to take away something of theirs or they lose a privilege. It seems they just don't seem to respect me. When my dh says something they listen but when...
Hi All, My 15month old has anemia about 9.46 out of 11 in his blood. I still nurse him but I was wondering if there is anything besides those iron drops that I can give him to help? Any suggestions? THanks
Hello all, I just got my paraguard a few weeks ago and the doc told me to check it once a month after my period..but for some reason i am tempted to check it more often like once a week....can u sometimes have difficulty finding the strings depending on where u are in your cycle like ovulation or not? My strings are pretty short so i have to kinda dig up there to really find them...and how do u know when it has come down to your cervix b/c my last iud which was a 3...
Hi all, I had a pap smear done last year and the results were abicuss abnormal..nothing serious and then repeated again just recently and it showed the same and the obgyn wants to perform a coloscopy to make sure there is nothing serious. What is the cause for a abnormal pap..can iud insertion or iud removal cause inflammation of the cervix, giving an abnormal reading? thanks