or Connect

Posts by myk

talk to the doc to find out if its a side effect. i get it too, i call them echos. it's like the echo of my baby's crying in my mind, even though i KNOW she's not in the other room crying. its a little freaky.
get your thyroid checked. my baby just turned a year and when i talked to my psychiatrist, i mentioned my symptoms: -no energy -cold all the time -unmotivated -not enjoying anything, including playing with baby ...along with the crying, mood swings, etc.   the first thing he said is to get my thyroid checked. apparently some pregnancies and births are hard on the thyroid, particularly if there were blood pressure concerns. it takes a while for it to be...
i've used the ameda purely yours and the medela pump in style. i am a 38N in US bra sizes (38JJ in UK). for some reason i found that the ameda had a lot more friction than the medela, due to its shape. i recommend the medela and just get the sized flanges for whatever you need.   i did not actually need larger flanges. i think it has more to do with nipple size than breast size. despite my gigantic breasts, my nipples are not large. another reason to try the medela -...
i have not taken prozac specifically but i currently take Celexa. both are in the same drug class (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) which work by increasing the available serotonin to your brain.   i suspect i've had depression for over 25 years. i'm turning 37 next week so that's a long time! i've always struggled with keeping my mood balanced and failed miserably on several occasions. i finally was diagnosed with depression and anxiety disorder in 2002, and...
she needs to consult her psychiatrist with regards to pregnancy and medication. i'm not familiar with amblify. i take lamictal. it was not a concern for the pregnancy but it is discouraged during breastfeeding. i consulted Motherisk (hospital for sick children in toronto) and they said that the drug passes through to breast milk in doses that are higher than they recommend.   personally, i did a lot of research and made an informed decision to go ahead and...
first, i would bleach the pail to remove whatever mold is already there. then i would run your diapers through a wash with a little bit of bleach to sanitize them. then i would start washing them twice a week to prevent regrowth.
it's definitely not diaper cream, i got them from the owner of a diaper store so she knows not to use diaper cream! i washed them as best i could and they're on the line now. the worst of the worst will stay out there for a few days if possible, i think you may be right - the sun may be my last hope!
i just snagged a bunch of pocket diapers for a great price! i know they have been washed only in allen's naturally detergent. they have a synthetic microfleece inside and lots of them have old staining, and they all look rather dingy. i'd really like them to look nice. i tried calgon, oxy-clean, country save detergent, and bleach... all with minimal results. i know poop is an organic stain so really, enzymes would probably produce the best results, and i could use an...
yes, SSRI is selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor - a class of drugs meant to increase the level of serotonin in the brain. as far as i can tell they're the most commonly prescribed antidepressants. there's also SNRIs, which is serotonin/norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (effexor is an example) which raises both serotonin and norepinephrine. other classes include MAOIs (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) which are not as commonly prescribed because of many drug...