or Connect

Posts by eminencejae

I had my baby boy on Dec 14th at 1:36 AM.  All is well and will have to update after I get diapers made.
I fret about all kinds of stuff, it's all totally normal and okay. 
If you tear you can go in and have yourself repaired if you want to, or you can just lay around with seaweed on it from what I hear.  I guess it depends. I highly recommend a waterbirth.  As long as you take it easy and let yourself stretch you should be fine.  All I can think with the episiotomy is that you might take a little extra time to stretch if it's healed really tight.  It sounds like everything is going well for you.   As for baby position check out spinning...
i think it all depends on what you would consider Emergent, and or vital to your comfort. Anything you feel you would need at home that you can put in the car is a good start.
This forum seems so inactive. IMO most of the autonomous UC veterans are just not here much at all. mostly I am seeing a lot of newcomer questions that almost sound troll like, because they are so fear based or off based assumptive. The answers make me cringe because they are so on the same level anti-trust of natural process and variation of norm accepting. Like they are coming from medwives or something. Are all of the real conversations going on in the lounge? what...
First of all you are right about all of the ways to prevent problems, with no cord traction and the cyanne pepper. I understand your concerns about outside interference.  However, there is nothing that is not legal/criminal about not wanting/going through with any sort of treatment.  Ask the midwife to send you your file.  You should not need it.  No you do not have to weigh or measure the baby unless you want to.  You can use a cheap fish scale from walmart with a...
Tell me I am not the only one that gets it and calm me down. i am so afraid the baby is going to claw it's way out. I know it is stupid but OMG it fraks me out. only 32 weeks. 
I feel like shit.  I have had some sort of heartburn indigestion all the way around rib pain for a few hours that reminds me of dealing with labor.  My arms feel swollen and tingly and since I swayed and spun in circles for a while to deal with the rib, esophagus pain my legs feel it too.  Finally after I had some vinegar water which felt really good going down I decided to lay down and got some relief for a tiny while and then woke with my throat burning and real urges...
I have heard that oral contact with the placenta is very helpful along with an unmanaged third stage. True excessive blood loss is an arguable subject even among birth pros.  The details of your birth experience and what may have been done to you are key.  I had a hospital birth with a highly managed third stage and there was a major freak out regarding blood loss. I did not receive a transfusion.  I had an uncomplicated UC with my second birth and a commonly unassisted...
As to the original question;  If you personally feel that electronic monitoring or any type of monitoring of anything in any way, will bring you more comfort than worry and you are comfortable with the new options and choices it may bring you... Then by all means do whatever it is you yourself need to do to be comfortable and assured.  Just be educated and open minded and self respecting about it.  That's what UCing is about for me.  It is a very personal process.