or Connect

Posts by eminencejae

I used it as well as cinnamon tincture. I just had my partner put some of each in something to drink and downed it before I birthed the placenta because I was afraid of hemmoraging. I did not. I didn't even bleed for more than a couple of days afterwards and didn't even need a pad. My son's hospital birth I was said to have hemmoraged. Of course hospital births are completely different and my doc pulled out my placenta that time. That's why I UC'd this time. I...
My 10 month old does the same things. I've tried the covering thing and telling him it hurts. Response varies.
Quote: Originally Posted by oregonduck So you think that there is little danger of someone rolling on a sleeping baby? That's what my partners are afraid of. Or that one of us would hurt the baby by accident. I'll read more about it on the co sleeping forum and then try to convince them after we get pregnant. On the Co sleeping note: I think it's very safe if the bond is there. I don't worry anymore about my baby's dad rolling on him or...
I'm stopping in as my situation is expained lightly in my signature, and I want to be sent update emails so I can keep up on this thread although I really don't have anything to say right now. other than; Hello everyone.
Quote: Originally Posted by Justthatgirl ...I can UC but I'm a total baby when it comes to dental work... :
When my UC baby was born I had a very supportive partner whome I thought would be a more physical support to me as for massages. However, not because of him or his mood-- I simply didn't want to be touched that much. I went into my own little zone through the contractions, which were Not painful for me at all just very intense and strange feeling. My son slept through all my noise, although he was 8 and not a toddler. The only thing my partner did was take care of the...
That was a great video that I know will make a huge impact on others in a positive may if youtube keeps it up.
Quote: Originally Posted by boheime I believe the OP was looking for ACCURATE statistics. Look at what is actually in those articles. They don't follow scientific procedure. They assume many unknown things. Both of my children were born UC. I am married and we filled out the birth certificate. We included Apgar scores (and both of the birth certificates - for two different states as we moved in between the births of our children - required Apgar...
Quote: Originally Posted by zoebird it doesn't take any extra courage to UC. honestly. : What she said!!!! I can't even write my birth story yet because well, I was just thinking about it a few moments ago... It wasn't that big of a deal. Yes it was difficult, and scarey, but so was heartburn last week. The thing that was the best about it was having done it, succeeded at it. I wouldn't have a baby any other way. That's my short...
Quote: Originally Posted by nanoah I have always had sooo much milk- and overactive letdown- which was great because my ds is toungue-tied and could never get a real suck going. He just opens his mouth and gums the nipple and out comes the milk. i have had so much extra that I have pumped for weeks for babes who's mothers were either sick or not producing-as much as 14 extra ounces a day! and now I wake up to my first period after birth and I can't even...