or Connect

Posts by eminencejae

I would argue it out. What kind of paperwork is it? They can't require you to have anyone file anything. Even the birth certificate office here in UT gave me grief to get my sons bc. But they really can't in the end. Just because the mainstreem does everything a certain assumed way that fits their lifestyle doesn't mean that everyone has to. I'd go to a clinic, get my proof of pregnancy (which includes an estimated due date) Once the baby is born it'll be obvious...
I thought it was exhilerating and felt high afterwards, and two weeks later I'm still amazed. All the after aches and everything seem so much worse, even pregnancy seems like it was worse than giving birth. I credit it to my UC!
I had the same question about a week ago, I even did a search and couldn't find anything. I couldn't even find much of anything searching google to see what was said about safety. The only thing I was able to find was that one is supposed to wait till the bleeding stops due to risk of infection. Well, I figured that it's kind of the same as risking infection from a pelvic exam. Perhaps less likely. So, since I was really needing to reconnect we dtd last night and it...
I need to be added, sorry I didn't post in this forum. My announcement is in the UC forum. I have so little time now and I used to spend my whole life on the computer at MDC specifically and always read the May 2007 forum May 24th John Thomas (J.T.) 8.5 Pounds 21.5 inches Waterbirth @ home unassisted Caught by Mom http://new.photos.yahoo.com/eminence...60762385070732 I haven't written a birth story yet. Probably when I finish up the video and have it all...
Quote: Originally Posted by BirthFree Congratulations! He is beautiful and you look fantastic! You are woman, hear you roar!! Awesome job and beautiful baby - happiest babymoon! ~Julie LOL Wow did I ever Roar too!
I used the 150 gallon Rubbermade water trough from the farm store. They are expensive but the farm store has a great return policy from what I hear. We just put a blanket in the bottom and lined it with visquine. We used a hose from the kitchen tap and my sweet baby daddy just used a bucket to get the water out. Uh oh, babe is crying. Gotta go
J.T. was born on Thursday morning May 24th, at a few minutes to 7:00 AM I had been waiting forever to see any signs of bloody show but never did, until after several slow leaks that had sealed themselves, @ Midnight on the 24th -today the 26th was my 'due' date- my water spontaneously flooded us awake while we were sleeping. John Thomas May 24th, 2007 UC water birth About 8.5 pounds, 21" long We had an amazing waterbirth! I've got most of it on video and have...
I forgot/neglected to mention the rarity of placental abruption. I still beleive, personally, that all of these conditions are extreemly rare and don't really deserve the amount of attention and intervention that they get. The risks of the interventions still don't seem to outweigh the risks for me.
I was thinking about it a while ago and got scared that I might not dialate properly due to any old scar tissues. How do women who've had biopsies fare? What about women who have genital warts?
Quote: Originally Posted by ericswifey27 Do you have a link for that? That would be really good info to print out and have in my just in case of transfer arsenal: I searched for a while yesterday and although I'm not sure I was able to find the exact stuff I looked at, I didn't prove the basic existence of the membrane and the mother/baby's blood not mixing, to be wrong. This is what I've got so...