or Connect

Posts by dutchgal

Quote: Originally Posted by tooticky I'm looking for a wooden cash register for the kids, and wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a good one. The Selecta one offered by Natural Pod looks great, but the price makes me want to throw up! PM me if you have any other ideas.... TIA ETA: Although I would prefer a wooden one, if there is a plastic one that is a quality toy, I would also consider it. Just no Dora!!! If you can't come up with a...
Quote: Originally Posted by dawncayden Bouncy chairs - are there any swaps happening soon? Thats a great place to get them. It's hard to not find the extreme dazzled up ones, but all that stuff is easy to take off. This one is for sale, and similar to what we had. HTH!
Oh--someone here mentioned that they wanted the last edition of Living Craft? PM me if you're the one who mentioned they wanted it....
Quote: Originally Posted by Alison's Mom This looks so awesome. I've ordered some for DH's xmas gift! Thanks. : I so happy. They're such great people, and they deliver to your door. (To our door at least!) and you will not be disappointed. I've never heard anything but good comments about their coffee!!
Have to plug my friend's locally roasted, Guatamalan, certified ecologically grown, fairly traded, organic, supporting small farms and conservation Ami Quetzal Coffee. DH swears by it...
Is it Crabtree Corner you're thinking of? Do I win?
Quote: Originally Posted by MamaStone It was a really gorgeous play kitchen! Some excellent inspiration for you DIY'ers...
Quote: Originally Posted by widemouthedfrog If anyone is interested in a free wooden play kitchen, there is one on Craigslist. I tried to respond, but the message was undeliverable. I love it!
I thought I saw the Playmobil Calendars at It's all Fun and Games on the Drive and at the Granville Island Toy Co. at Main and 17th last year. HTH! Good luck!
My Oma lay "in state" for a few days before she was buried, and I spent a lot of time just sitting with her, looking at her, and a lot of conversations were held with her in the room, we laughed at funny things she used to do, cried at how much we would miss her, and it generally was a special time, that one last hang out with Oma. I have good feelings and good memories of that time to this day. I think I did touch her and her hair, just because I wanted to. She did look...