or Connect

Posts by arcenciel

Some of you have a lot of people on that list! I never had anyone except dh & the medical people. This time round I'll have the mw and dh. I'm hoping to keep the kids around this time. Last time the boys were 3 and nearly 5 and it just seemed too young. Now they are 7 and 8 and I think they would be OK to hang out - mw suggested buying a new DVD and keeping it for the occasion! And that way if they want to come in and out of the room they can. As for dd, I'm not sure if...
Keri that is too funny! Quote: I'm feeling anxious and stressed by the other kids and I'm wondering how I'm going to do this without messing them all up. So many swirling feelings and emotions running around in my system. I need a vacation from the pregnancy and my family. Isn't that awful? I feel like I'm living in a daze. Panthira, I've been feeling all mixed up too. I really wanted (want) this baby but I'm worried about what it will do to my...
That sucks. Just what you need when the pregnancy hormones can make the littlest things seem like the end of the world. I hope you at least manage to talk it out.
Well, I came on-line for some pregnant company because I was feeling enormous and pretty low. And now I've read my way through the whole thread (and eaten a pack of chocolates and drunk a coke : - haven't done that all pregnancy) I'm feeling much better. I just get so frustrated not getting anything done. I work from home so I can be pretty laid back and flexible about it but it's getting unreasonable now. I'm lucky if I get one thing done a day as well as even just...
Quote: I want spring...this weather makes me grumpy.... Where I am, the weather has been amazing this week. Really warm and I even took the kids for a picnic today but I got loads of contractions for some reason and just felt so tired and heavy and pregnant. I've been feeling really good up until now (most of the time) and today was just yuck. I have a customer coming tomorrow morning so I will have to tidy at least part of the house. Thank...
My dd is nearly 3.5 and I was really happy to carry on nursing her until she weaned herself. Until I got pregnant. At the beginning it didn't really bother me but now I just get so antsy when she's nursing. We had already night-weaned but now I have cut back to once when she wakes up and once at bedtime, and they are really short. I just can't put up with nursing more than a few seconds. I do feel sad about it though and at the beginning of the pregnancy I was really...
Probably too late now, but I'm big on food & nutrition and can't resist. I didn't eat that healthily in my other pregnancies but this time round I really wanted to avoid being so totally exhausted towards the end, and I've really worked hard on my sugar addiction in-between so I really know when I'm tired because I ate too much sugar. So anyway, recently I found a list of what I'm supposed to eat (doesn't actually have ANY white carbs as "necessary" as it reckons...
Just subbing. to everyone with a difficult time right now. Makes my life seem very mundane... Kids are on spring break this week and I brought out the summer clothes and now the place is covered in winter clothes I have to sort out/wash/box/ get back down to the basement.... I really missed having family around over Easter. We were supposed to be going to my in-laws over the vacation but decided to pay off some credit card debt instead.
I'm really big on not getting much until after the birth. I reckon if you've got some onesies a carrier, a car seat and some diapers then anything else can wait until you feel the need for it. I have absolutely NOTHING at the moment (also thought we were done!). I'm hoping some friends who have babies a few months old will pass things on close to the birth. For our first we did get a stroller eventually but by waiting a couple of months it meant we didn't need a really...
Well I do have low blood pressure. It's just difficult to describe but I'll have another go at my next check up, thanks.