or Connect

Posts by JaneS

CS,   Forgot to put my 2 cents in about enzymes... and woke up thinking about it!   Proteases are the ones that may cause irritation to inflamed tissues (as skin is protein).  So a low protease or no protease to start with might be a good idea.   I don't at all buy just the "genetic" argument for inability to produce enzymes.  Especially ones that are located on the tip of the intestinal villi since any inflammation or gut damage will blunt the villi ie....
I would encourage you to find a functional med doctor and get your adrenals tested according to James Wilson's info.  http://www.adrenalfatigue.org/  Reacting this strongly to thyroid med means adrenal problems... and you have a lot of low thyroid sx.   Standard endo doesn't treat all  thyroid issues ... and Synthroid is junk.... very well since they ignore adrenals.
  I'm sorry  I remembered the wrong number!!!   DS tests are: Total T4 8.4 range 4.5-12.5 mcg/dL Free T4  0.9 range 0.9-1.6 ng/dL Free T3 283 range 337-506 pg/dL Slightly different range for the free T4.  His test was way worse than your bunny's fwiw.     Oh ho!  we have leaking ceiling and mice problems that STBX refuses to acknowledge too.  What mold guy did you use?   I meant to get a magazine at whole foods and now I cannot remember the name... about non toxic...
uh yup, it tells me what you think it tells me = hypothyroid.   It also occurred to me today reading Yahoo news that the Kardashians are hypoT b/c the 11mo old very chubby typically hypoT looking son of one of them just had an ana reaction to peanut butter.   what is the measurement value for the range?  I can look and see if they are the same values as DS's test.   Just know if you catch it within 24 hours the lab usually saves the blood and the dr. can call to run...
Oh for heavens sake.... it duplicated my post and then deleted it!!!!   JR... why are you not happy?  b/c you feel crappy?  :hug   Shannon, That's awesome he is eating and sleeping so well, don't worry, your milk will come back.   I've been thinking lately about trashed guts and the thyroid connection. What if Starr is right and low thyroid function is causing the epithelial lining to be stripped and the gut flora imbalances and allergic reactions are...
RE: sleepwear I like the thick cotton thermal underwear from Target. I think it's Cherokee, it's with the other underwear. 100% cotton and clearly written: Not Intended for Sleepwear, which I think is a good thing!   I totally want to b/c I just heard that it's common for guys to wear kilts b/c there is some kilt making company there?!   OH... and I have been meaning to ask you what the range is for that Free T4 test.  Did you say 1.4 was the result?  That is the low...
The RT3 Group people say it's adrenal or iron which would certainly fit in my situation http://www.thyroid-rt3.com/whatare1.htm   I'm going to have to get that leptin book, not much time to read lately tho!
omg the bugs in this new board are driving me crazy!!!  and I dont'have time to report them!!!
Oh forgot to say Chlobo and I spent a wonderful evening last night listening to a functional medicine doctor who recommends Dr. Mark Starr's Hypo Type 2 book.  She seems so approachable and detail oriented.  Most of the talk was on other bioidentical menopausal hormone replacement such as estrogens/progesterone but she did touch on adrenal and thyroid and the entire hormonal cascade.  I feel like I learned alot and heard exactly what I wanted to hear of the things...
I know! I'm sorry it's so frustrating to hear!  but thanks for the support CS and everyone else who posted too.. it really means a lot to me. . Barnes, Langer, Starr, Kharrazian   That's in order from least to most detailed and also that happens to be by publication date order too ... the theories really do build on each other.   ? this one http://www.naturalhealthyconcepts.com/natural-vit-a-C100-p-vitamin-a.html I believe this is the one I have and I think there is...