or Connect

Posts by mamavegan

This might help: http://waldorfjourney.typepad.com/a_...and-ideas.html
Are you seriously considering having an induction over a possible birth date? Even if your child's birthday falls on Thanksgiving, it won't be on it every year and your kid won't even remember this one. My husband and I both have birthdays that occasionally land on Easter. It was always extra fun for me and I don't think my husband cares one way or the other. My son's birthday is on New year's day and my due date for him was Christmas eve. Having an induction to...
LOVE the BSJ and congrats on the wheel!
Quote: Originally Posted by jldumm Tonight we had Fajitas - peppers mushrooms onions and quorn with green chili sauce, pintos guac and s. cream and sharp cheese. mmmmmm the rest of this week. sweet potato enchiladas and slaw homemade pizza and salad french butternut gratin and kale chips Spaghetti squash with spinach mushroom cream sauce green chili cheese fries i also made today pumkin ginger scones... super yum. my husband is in...
chaunacey, I want to chime in briefly here. I know the school that the OP is referring to. I also know many of the children, parents, and both teachers. If it was a typical visitor morning, the parents that were present at the time were parents of other visiting children. I think it is rare that a parent of an enrolled child would be there during visitor morning. It is very possible that the 'ringleader' or some of the other children who were pointing at the doll...
I agree with most of the other posters. Please send in that letter! Many mamas helped out with it and just because your dd isn't be bullied doesn't mean that someone else isn't.
It looks like the other posters have you covered, but I have 1 more fairy idea to share. We went to a fairy festival at a local herb shop and they had fairy foods. I posted some of the different things they had here: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...fairy+festival
boatbaby, it sounds like your party was quite the event! I love all the kid activities! I hope you post pictures of ToTing by water taxi, because that sounds really interesting!
We are only just starting our journey of celebrating holidays with our children. We certainly made much less of a fuss about it without them. We tend to start up our celebration earlier for some holidays and later for others. For Halloween this year, we got into it about a week and a half beforehand. Thanksgiving will likely last a week. Christmas is a little longer, but we tend to get our tree around the same time you do. Baking is usually done a day or two before...
Quote: Originally Posted by Juniperberry Does it have the Disney brand written on it? or Nemo written on it? If it doesn't then it's just a clownfish and no problem!! If it does... can you patch over it? pfff I can't believe they've set that rule. what will they do if he turns up in it and they don't approve? will they be mean enough to make him take it off? Really? You can't believe they set that rule? That's one of the main reasons I'm...