or Connect

Posts by georgia

I would love to watch a spin-off show with Carla and her husband while they travel on all the trips she's won on TC. Go Carla. I didn't realize this, but she used to be a fashion model. Not surprising---she's just a lovely person inside and out. I'm really going to miss her. I don't like that they keep giving them crappy equipment and poor working conditions. Oh well, I guess that's all part of the schtick.    I think Richard is most likely going to win it, but I'm...
Thought this was interesting and wanted to share:    http://www.mothering.com/green-living/peggy-omara-discusses-balancing-work-and-family
  Upgrade expected 2/28 around 10 am Pacific or thereabouts!   Filter and Sort Forum content This release unveils powerful new ways to navigate forums:   New Sorts: When you're looking at a single forum or a list of threads, you'll now be able to sort by:   last post timestamp (status quo) # replies # views   Each of these sorts works in ascending and descending order. In a future release, members will be able to sort threads by the...
Hi, they are still here....it's just a bit different now. When you're in the editor, look for the  smilie face icon at the top:        Click it and you'll get a pop-up box filled with MDC smilies. The main difference is now that each time you want to place a smilie, you'll need to open up the smilie box and select your smilie. Hopefully, this feature will be enhanced in the future, but for now, it's what we have to work with.    If you're interested in...
  Hi! The Edit Signature area is located on your Profile page almost at the bottom. Here's a quick tutorial on how to edit your signature:   http://www.mothering.com/community/wiki/signature-editing     Where is my forum signature? Members may post up to three lines of text in their signature file after they have been a member for seven days and have posted at least ten posts. To edit your forum signature, navigate to your "My Profile" link which is...
Becca, our platform does not currently support BB devices but we hope to do so in the future. Tapatalk's developers are still working on their app for BB, but it is not something we can control or improve upon ourselves in any direct way. However, Tapatalk encourages BB users to provide feedback in the Blackberry for Tapatalk Beta forum so they can make improvements. I'm really sorry I didn't have better news for you! 
Hi, just a reminder that unless someone has specifically asked for advice, it's best to simply support. This forum is not designed to debate topics. We've gotten several reports expressing concern about having this thread shut down again, so I'd like to ask everyone who is participating to do her part to support one another, regardless of any differences in personal philosophy or stage of the healing process. Any comments or questions about my request should to be taken...
    Webster?   
MDC is also going to be revamping the entire Trading Post format shortly, and I think y'all are going to *love* it. Co-ops will be in all new home, and it's going to be so nice. Thank you so much for your continued support. I am *so* happy to have co-ops back. My cloth shopping bags I got in an MDC eco-bag co-op 7? years ago are looking pretty nasty at this point....  
I love the idea of having transitions for bedtime that signal the day has come to an end: we get into our jammies and go to sleep. It's morning time, so we wake up and get dressed. Typically, this is what I've always strived to achieve. BUT, really, if a toddler is sick or cranky or whatever and really wants to wear xyz out to the store, I don't give a second thought about what anyone else is thinking. The people who are thinking "bad" things about me would be thinking...