or Connect

Posts by georgia

Thank you! 
Hi, if this is still happening, can you please post a copy of the thread's URL (post a link to the exact thread that you're trying to post to). For instance, this thread's URL is: http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1295858/having-problems-submitting-replies   Knowing which threads are creating the problems will help the team figure out what may be causing the difficulties. Thanks!     
Hi! I'm so sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you get to feeling better soon    The paid subscriptions are all listed here in the Wiki section where we're now keeping all the guidelines and helpful board information: http://www.mothering.com/community/wiki/paid-subscriptions   Signature advertising includes a free WAHMarket thread. A WAHMarket subscription can also be purchased individually but the individual WAHMarket sub. doesn't include the promotional Advertiser...
    From our Facebook page:    I'm sorry that I don't have any more details to share. Simone will be the person to contact with any complaints or questions since MDC doesn't have access to the subscription database to help with individual account questions. I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused Mothering's loyal readers. 
Mexican Coke junkie...a few times a week. Mmmm, sugar. 
Thanks for letting me know, Kyamo! I'm really very sorry for the inconvenience. I've lost several posts this way, and I know how frustrating it can be.    If you have a chance to give us any of the information from the list below, the easier it will be to diagnose the issue. I understand that not all steps are always able to be reproduced or remembered, but the more the better. We really appreciate your assistance in making the site as user-friendly and reliable as...
You're always welcome to post to say hi to newcomers in the Pleased to Meet You forum...but you just need a few more posts. You're so close!
Hi! The software doesn't use the old BB Code by default. You will need to select the BB Code editor in order to type the smilie code in directly so you can type :tiphat and have  appear. We have asked that the smilie code to be placed next to the smilies as a future feature request for everyone who doesn't have smilie code memorized. The existing smilie feature is a bit different than it was before, but we expect the smilies will improve as time goes on. Thanks for your...
Hi, posts have been removed that were in violation of the User Agreement. We ask that members not publish personal correspondence without the author's permission. More details here. Anyone with questions is asked to contact me privately. Concerns, constructive criticism and questions of clarification regarding the UA, forum guidelines, policies, moderator and administrator actions are best addressed directly to the moderator or administrator by private...
Hi, no, DDCs are alive and well. September should be found here. Please let me know if you have any problems finding your Due Date Club and congratulations!