or Connect

Posts by georgia

We have several forums that require a minimum of 50 posts and 60 days of membership (Parents as Partners, Talk Among Ourselves and our current Trading Post forums). I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but these limits were set years ago as a way to minimize the visibility of sensitive content. It might take 24 hours once you've met the requirements for the software to enable your account.   A restricted forum does not guarantee privacy protection since all members...
Hi! Posts have been removed for advertising or referenced posts that contained advertising. Very sorry for the inconvenience! Please take a moment to review the User Agreement. Please PM me with any questions, thanks!   Back to teeth talk 
Thanks! 
We've launched a mobile app for MDC browsing: http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1295928/tapatalk-mdc-s-mobile-browsing-test-launch
  Okay, I think I'm finally getting what you are asking. I think how you want to use it is how I use subscriptions, but please forgive me if I'm still not understanding you. In order to manage individual subscriptions on a per thread basis, I have my default subscriptions set to Don't Subscribe. If I do want to subscribe to a particular thread, I choose to select by using this:     This way, I "manage" all new threads that I post to via the thread subscription feature at...
Hi, everyone! Just a reminder of our User Agreement: MDC doesn't wish to host the advocation of CIO or harsh sleep training:        This forum's guidelines are located here.   Once we become parents it is easy to blame ourselves when our children's behavior seems out of control. The pervasive idea that we should be able to control sleep habits leads us too quickly to call night waking a "sleep disorder" and to wonder what we are doing wrong to cause it. Research gives no...
Yes, I know that's very frustrating, and I agree that a Cancel feature would be helpful. I will definitely make that feature request. It sounds like it might be a combination of a slow connection and browser concern. Can you let me know what version of browser and operating system you are using? As far as your workarounds with the reply box that you'd mentioned, have you tried the BB Code editor? It's supposed to be much "lighter" in terms of being faster for your...
Hi! Yes, you should be able to do this if you go to your subscription page by clicking the Subscriptions icon at the top right of the page, then go to Edit My Subscriptions tab:     Once you're in there, you should be able to pick and choose their method/frequency of delivery. Please see the yellow circle/arrow in my example:   
Oh, of course! It's much better to be able to do it yourself. If you continue to have the same problem, if you can outline the steps you're taking for me, I should have a better idea of what's going on/going wrong. It might be that it's a software bug so in order to diagnose, if you don't mind filling this out, we'd be able to see exactly what's happening when you go to upload. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! 
Hi! Are you able to view the forum now? I'm not having any difficulty accessing it, and it might have been that we were undergoing a temporary maintenance issue. If you continue to see the same error code, in order to solve what's going on, I would need for you to fill out one of these bug reports so that we can diagnose what's going on for your particular browser and operating system's configuration. Most likely, it was a temporary glitch. I'm very sorry for any...