or Connect

Posts by georgia

What do you think would surprise me about you?
Has been removed for UA concerns. So terribly sorry for this. Please PM me with questions, thanks!
Quote: definitly NOT a sharpie. If they wanted a Sharpie they would have asked for one. ITA. I wouldn't send a permanent marker like a Sharpie unless it specified. This is what I think of when I read felt tip pen....I love writing with these pens, btw: http://www.amazon.com/Paper-Mate-744.../dp/B000J09CO6 School supply nerd here
This discussion reminds me of something Peggy wrote years ago: Quote: In natural family living, we want to trust in the body’s innate capacity to heal itself and see illness as a necessary immune stimulant, not a bothersome nuisance. Accordingly, natural family living is cautious about medical interventions. Medical circumcision, for example, is questioned because the procedure’s claimed benefits remain unsupported by scientific evidence. Vaccinations are also...
Have you ever worn Danskos? I have a pair of Marcelles that I adore and wear them just like I wear my Birks.
Moving to Birth and Beyond
Has been removed per our forum guidelines: Quote: The Lactivism forum is not intended to be a place where MDCers to bash mothers who are formula feeding. It is understandable that lactivists become frustrated over the mainstream formula feeding culture. Criticizing ideas, campaigns, and actions that negatively impact breastfeeding are all acceptable forms of lactivism. Name calling, criticizing individuals, or attacking women who choose to formula feed as a...
Hi, posts have been removed that were discussing the other site's comments. This is in violation of our User Agreement so please do not discuss the comments further on the public boards. Quote: Do not negatively discuss other communities or discussions elsewhere (this includes blog comments), regardless of whether or not you link to that discussion or community. This is to maintain and respect the integrity of our own and other communities. Please...
Yes, and I apologize for any past problems. Anyone with previously moved threads is welcome to PM me so we can work it out privately
Has been removed for User Agreement violations. Please remember that we do not host religious reference in this forum per the Forum Guidelines: Quote: The discussion of or reference to religion is outside of the scope of this forum. Any posts which bring any aspect of religion into the discussion are not appropriate and will be removed. Many might not be aware, but we are not currently hosting news events unless they are about the general forum...