or Connect

Posts by MamaJ2005

I am at 42+2 & its all an emotional/mental game at this point.  It helps to see that other mamas have gone really "late" & have had healthy babies and births.  I am risked out, so we will be having another UC this time.  Baby #2 was UC, but she was born at 38 weeks.
I just had a 10 lb+ sushi baby! I craved sushi all the time with my chunky boy!
Update to post "Due Today!" BOY!!! Our little one was born yesterday, 2/14/10 at 8:24 am in the comfort of our bedroom. His name is Silas Judah Lyons Jokerst. He weighed 10 lbs, 6 oz, & was 22 1/2 inches. Our lil' big guy's head measured 14 1/2 inches! His chest was 15 1/2 inches! It took 16 hours of hard labor to birth him. I was fully dilated, yet he was still at +2 station, so it took some really hard work to get him to where he needed to be. His bag of fluid stayed...
BOY!!! Our little one was born yesterday, 2/14/10 at 8:24 am in the comfort of our bedroom. His name is Silas Judah Lyons Jokerst. He weighed 10 lbs, 6 oz, & was 22 1/2 inches. Our lil' big guy's head measured 14 1/2 inches! His chest was 15 1/2 inches! It took 16 hours of hard labor to birth him. I was fully dilated, yet he was still at +2 station, so it took some really hard work to get him to where he needed to be. His bag of fluid stayed intact until right before he...
Labor is being kind of sluggish. I'm trying to be proactive when I have the energy & rest when I'm tired. I'm just really ready to get the show on the road. Patience is not one of my strong points!
I may have a baby pretty soon. I've been having mucus & bloody show all day. Contractions are spaced out & not too painful yet. Here's to hoping! Hang in there, Mamas! We will all be holding our little punkins soon! Oh and it's snowing today in SC, so we're hoping to have a snow baby!
Well, shortly after I wrote this I had some mucus & bloody show. I've had contractions all day, just nothing too consistent or painful. For me, this particular sign is a sure thing that my body is changing & gearing up for labor. Should have a baby within 24-48 hours!
Due today. My two DDs were both here by now, one at 38 weeks, the other at 39. It wouldn't be too bad if I weren't in SO MUCH pain!!! My pelvic bone feels like it's gonna split apart any moment!
Hey everybody! This pregnancy I've been more of a lurker than anything. Life's just been a little too crazy to stay caught up. Congrats to all the mamas holding new little one's in their arms! Big HUGS to everyone still waiting! I feel ya! My due date is today. Both of my DDs were already here by this point. DD1 was due August 25th, born August 19th. DD2 was due May 2nd, born April 20th. This pregnancy has been far more painful, tiring, and stressful. I am...
My hubby is a chiro & still adjusts me on my side. I am 39 weeks & 1 day.