or Connect

Posts by tarheelbaby

From picturepeople.com: Free Portrait Offer - Offer valid only for color portraits, 10x13 and smaller. Not valid on existing orders or reprints. Offer valid in-studio only. Coupon cannot be used in combination with this or any other offer and must be presented at time of sitting/purchase. Limit one coupon redemption (this or similar offer) per person (individually and/or as part of a family/group) and limit one offer per family/group during event period dates (11/01/06...
My aunt bought my DS (he's 3) Frosty the Snowman and The Little Drummer Boy and they've both been hits. Also, DH and I like to watch all the old-school favorites that come on TV. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the like.
I love getting clothes for DS when an occasion pops up (Christmas, birthday). It just means less I have to buy for him. DVDs are good ideas too, as well as books. I love to read, and I hope to instill that love in my son as well. Plus, those are gifts that are USEFUL and not just plastic to junk up the living room, playroom, etc.
Do you have a Target nearby? They have an awesome "Dollar Spot" usually as you walk in the front door. I bought my DS a bunch of wooden cars, trucks, emergency vehicles, etc. there, as well as some cool pencils, stickers, stampers and ink, and on and on. Or, how about getting something all the kids could enjoy together (a subscription to NetFlix or Blockbuster online?) and then smaller individual stuff for each one?