or Connect

Posts by BurtsGirl

I just ran across this post on Unclutter. Though you guys might find it useful. Teaching children to fight clutter
Joede - Welcome! We have those spots also and I just have to stay on top of it. I try to go through it once a week. I think the more people in the house the harder it gets. I'm interested also in what some of the veterans on this thread have to say about the catch-all spots.
YAY Rascal has finally accepted his bed. He started on Friday evening and last night he pretty much spent the entire night sleeping on it. I'm so glad. I hated taking away his old bed. But once again the parents win!! Whew. I really thought we were going to have to take it back and I really didn't want to. We had a great weekend. Date night, holiday baking, football watching and a little shopping. Good times How was your weekend, Ms J?
Good morning! DOK - s I have a friend who has Crohns and she also had issues with dairy. She just had to figure out what set off her symptoms and then just stay away from it. Hope you can get it figured out. Sending some healing vibes your way. Aweyn - Thank you for the warm wishes and I also hope your adventure proves to be a wonderful adventure. So glad you all are starting to feel better. Cari - glad your feeling better today. It's good to hear your oldest is...
Awesome, thanks guys. I just requested the HM through interlibrary loan and am going to get YMYL from the library today. Looking forward to both!
Quote: Originally Posted by Amys1st [I]Not just pocessions, but living simply requires several other things in your life. Like: knowing when you're full. Knowing when you are tired. Saying No to people because you are one of the above or something else. Not joining something. knowing your limits and your families limits. knowing how to slow down, smell the roses or whatever it is in front of you. working to live not live to...
Good morning pagan mama's! Clay- I hope you're thumb is feeling better. Owie! DOK- To all the dr appointments, owies, and ickies- much love and Closet - I don't hid my faith but it's a pretty personal thing to me so I don't share it often. Most of my friends and a few family members know. TGIF! I'm so glad it's Friday. I live for the weekend. I know thats sad but I do. Hopefully not for too much longer though. We're getting our tree this weekend and doing some holiday...
Quote: Originally Posted by CariOfOz Rach... it REALLY does wonders for how I feel about myself *when* I make sure to take the time for it. I went to a few CUUPS open circles back in California, and they were always wonderful and welcoming. Is the UU still sponsoring official pagan groups? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that cuups was being dropped across the board for some reason? And those of us roasting in our own skins totally...
Rascal will lay down on it if I tell him to and we've gotten on it with him serveral times. I actually think he now sees the bed as his lovin-bed. I've giving him treats and toys and he'll lay there for a few minutes when get off. I actually fell asleep on it with him last night, its more comfy than our bed! He's a smart dog. I think he's still playing us. :sigh Work drama, sounds like fun. I'm here if you wanna chat about it. Terri's job is doing well. They've actually...
Wow what a great and inspiring thread. Right now I'm a member of the "rat race" and I'm heading back to school in the Spring. Yet I dream of the cabin in the woods with a small life and living/working only for myself. I really liked the down to earth advice of living right now the way you'd like to live in the future. It really puts things into perspective. On the cell phone- I've actually been going back and forth on whether or not to get a smartphone. Part of me likes...