or Connect

Posts by dawningmama

FWIW, mods don't have any say on this. If you have questions or concerns, you need to bring them to admins or post in Q&S.
More each year, but my gut answer was first "no, not really." I tend to think of them more like my kids' relatives. I think we're just different and MIL and FIL and I didn't all get off on the best foot. They are also a lot more reserved than my family of origin (most of which is not made up of blood relations) so it's hard for me to take my lifelong definition of family (people with whom I'm very close and very physically affectionate) and apply that to my dp's "air...
Quite often, yes. I have no problem saying when I am not, though.
ITA with limabean. I'm sure you won't be the first friend of hers that has gotten work done by another artist.
I'm the mother of a type 1 diabetic and so it's somewhat important that we eat at fairly regular times. So, when dining as a family either at home or out, we try to eat around 6 each night. During the week, my son (the diabetic) goes to bed around 9pm so I'm not willing to push the last meal of the day much past 6. That's enough to time to ensure that his insulin is working correctly before he heads to bed. I have to say, though, even with out that medical restriction,...
A curious nature is her legacy.
Well, I am in the middle of knitting myself a pair but I need several and with the medicine I put on my feet pretty much destroys socks so I am going through a few pairs each month (end up just having to trash them) so I'm kind of looking for something cheap and thing (would also like to be able to wear them under the socks I don't want to ruin!). I'm going to check out the dancewear shops this weekend if I get a chance. I know of at least two pretty close by.
I'm a little worried about that too, Ard. I'm thinking I might prefer them long enough to sew a connection between the big & 2nd toe.
Starflower! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
They are sort of like thin legwarmers w/ heels.orI need to have all of my heel covered, and my foot to the ball of my foot. I'd like them to be light and to breath but they need some elastic because they need to stay put.