or Connect

Posts by tinytina

Hello everyone!  I am going to join. I have spent the last week (both procrastinating and thinking about) my goals:   1. Try to incorporate more vegetables and fruits daily (since my husband was diagnosed as a diabetic a year ago so we are definitely working on this but keeping our budget in mind) 2. Drink more water (I barely drink any now so trying for 2 big glasses- approx. 1 liter each) per day 3. Drink less pop and coffee (less caffeine *limit coffee to 2 mugs...
*Updated to Here*    Anyone need to be added/changed? Make sure you put your changes into BOLD- easier to pick up when I read the thread. Thanks! 
Hello everyone!  Enjoy your Saturday Meeting for wheelchair funding was positive yesterday, we need to send some more paperwork today though. I will work on my last assignment on Monday- I need a couple days.    Your test looks good @maof1    Hope you get a positive test soon @hopeful05. Try to stay positive- positive thinking.   Weird symptoms- @jsustanley   Wow what a long second interview @rosie2727    Hope you get the new position @NSmomtobe    Hope...
Hello everyone, Happy Friday.   Still in IVF category- waiting for the clinic to call us back. I want to schedule my mock and get this show on the road. Still waiting to hear about the job too. This afternoon we have a meeting about the funding for my husband's wheelchair- lots of pressure right now.   Realizing I want to make some lifestyle changes now in anticipation with going through IVF and hopefully pregnancy. Glad to see others are making changes too   Got my...
*Updated to Here*    Anyone need to be added/changed? Make sure you put your changes into BOLD- easier to pick up when I read the thread. Thanks! 
Hello everyone!  Happy Friday!   Still waiting to hear from the clinic and the job- all I have done for the last few months is wait and more waiting- I am really over it We have our meeting this afternoon for funding for my husband's wheelchair. Finished my last assignment for 1 of my 2 master's courses. Going to take a break for a day or two and than work on last assignment for the other class and than this term will be done.   Love the ultrasound...
@jsustanley -A thing to remember about fruit juice is that it contains a lot of sugar (natural and artificial) and no fiber that you get from an actual piece of fruit. Have you tried smoothies if you do not like the texture of the fruit? I learned this from my husband's diabetes education classes.
Good morning everyone,   Got an email from the job this morning with a couple follow up questions.So fingers remain crossed.   Had a friend over last night for dinner, wine, and video games. It was nice to relax for awhile.   Still waiting to hear from the clinic about scheduling the mock which needs to be done a month before IVF   Sorry to hear about your frustrations @NaturallyMo -enjoy your honeymoon   So sorry @Kewpie80. Hugs hun   Hope you get some answers...
Hello everyone,   I got a couple emails about the job this morning so it seems like I might still be in the running. Last night, we had a friend over for dinner, a bit of wine (they moved on to rum but I wasn't feeling up to that), and video games. We both really needed a chance to relax. It was really nice.   Waiting to hear from the clinic about scheduling my Mock which needs to be done a month before starting IVF   @AntoninBeGonin -sorry to hear about your spa...