or Connect

Posts by tinytina

Hello everyone,   We are currently looking at planning a wedding for next summer in Canada. I should also add I will be across the country from Sept until June (I am teaching away)   I am just looking for ideas, places to start, how to keep a wedding on budget, suggestions etc.   I really want to diy as much as possible and would like to stick to a strict budget- around 2000$.   We need to find a venue that is wheelchair accessible as my fiance is a...
I know the rules are different in Canada but I have a question about when it comes to making student loan payments. Does it make a difference if I make 1 loan payment at the end of the month (on or before my due date) or if I make 2 smaller payements when I get paid during the month?   Also if I can make extra payments (or pay extra money) every month does it make sense to do that?   I have had repayment assistance since graduating but finally have a good...
After being engaged for about 4 years now, me and my fiance are seriously talking about a wedding happening in the not too distant future. Right now we are discussing the summer of 2011 so just about 18 months. We want to do this wedding very frugally. I am trying not to use the word cheap. LOL! Me, my fiance, family, and friends will be doing much of the wedding ourselves. I am feeling slightly overwhelmed and unsure where I should start. It will be a small, simple...
Thanks in advance, Hopefulfaith. I haven't spent alot of time on the forum, what is TAO? Sorry.
Hello everyone, After being engaged for about 4 years now, me and my fiance are seriously talking about a wedding happening in the not too distant future. Right now we are discussing the summer of 2011 so just about 18 months. We want to do this wedding very frugally. I am trying not to use the word cheap. LOL! Me, my fiance, family, and friends will be doing much of the wedding ourselves. I am feeling slightly overwhelmed and unsure where I should start. It will...
Hello everyone, After being engaged for about 4 years now, me and my fiance are seriously talking about a wedding happening in the not too distant future. Right now we are discussing the summer of 2011 so just about 18 months. We want to do this wedding very frugally. I am trying not to use the word cheap. LOL! Me, my fiance, family, and friends will be doing much of the wedding ourselves. I am feeling slightly overwhelmed and unsure where I should start. It...
I have been thinking about the dreaded words "New Year's Resolutions" and I have decided instead to think about the idea of life changes. Alot of this has come out of the ideas I have gathered on the forum over the last couple of years, especially the FIX thread but I wanted to start a thread about life style changes and how to go about doing them, plus talking about the changes we plan to make. I am hoping we are able to help each other with ideas on how to improve our...
Hi everyone, hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday. Is anyone else starting to think about 2009??? What about New Year's Resolutions or as I want to call them this year Life Changes. Does anyone still even make resolutions? How will you go about keeping your resolutions?
Way to go everyone, my moving date is about a month or so away and I have had a small breakdown. I'm feeling the stress over moving but especially the packing part.
Try : Abebooks.com http://halfpricedtextbooks.com/ amazon.com ebay