or Connect

Posts by tinytina

Updated to Here! 
Hello ladies- It is already April- can you believe it is apparently Spring as I look outside and stare at the snow on the ground and a third of the year is gone already.   Let me know of any changes/stuff to add to the list in Bold please! I look forward to managing the thread this month. Hoping I can do a good job ;)   Sending baby dust to each and everyone one of you!
WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD   April 2014  Posted by alexisyael in 2004: The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself! To help keep the list current and manageable, members will...
Sure- Can and will do!   I am going to set up the thread for April everyone!
I can take over the thread for April if no one else wants to do it- just explain what I need to do- LOL!   We need to meet with the urologist tomorrow for my husband than we should be ready to start the process- I think.....we have done all the blood work and initial appointments. I got my rubella shot last week. 
Just a consultation- so many consultations.   @Kewpie80 -sorry to hear about the embryos- grow babies grow- hugs hun   @mainebaby -congrats dear! 
Okay here goes my personals- sorry if I miss anyone in advance. Hello @devilish and @chilee   Wow....I haven't posted in 4 days- 7 pages ago. See what I mean about flying by.....   Still in waiting mode- sorry. I was really down about my job ending but my husband reminded me that now we have time to devote to our journey into parenthood- really positive to think this way   @Harmony96 -congrats dear. I know that I am so excited about trying that I am not sure if I...
Alright, here goes my attempt at personals tonight.... I cannot believe I haven't written on here in 3 days. I think mainly because I feel like I am not doing anything/going anywhere yet while waiting for this appointment.   @mainebaby- sounds promising dear- hope your Beta goes well tomorrow    @NaturallyMo- hope you and hubby are continuing to feel better   @chuord- sounds like an appropriate plan of action   @Xerxella- hope your plan goes well   @CawMama-...
Hey everyone, This thread just flies by sometimes- I know I need to go back and do some personals.   AF should just about be done anytime now, LOL! Wednesday we head up to the city for our appointment with the urologist.  I am ready to get this show on the road. 
Man, this thread moves fast- not even sure where to start in posting all my personals this evening.    Hello to everyone and welcome to everyone new.   I agree its hard to remember everyone 's story.   Still waiting for our appointment on Wednesday in the city with the urologist.