or Connect

Posts by tinytina

Hello everyone,  I will try to do a few personals this morning.   @girlspn -We are headed directly to IVF because of the issues surrounding my husband. If we decide later on to try donor sperm, we could try IUI; but I feel like my husband deserves a chance to try for a biological child. I know at our clinic the rates of success (especially at our age range) are much higher at IVF than IUI. Definitely talk to your doctor and weigh your pros and cons dear. I hate to say...
Hello and welcome @CawMama -sorry to hear about AF.   I am spotting (how do you determine when to call it Day 1 in your cycle?)   @Li5i- congrats dear   @rosie2727 good luck at your appointment tomorrow   @dmariev -hang around as long as you want/need dear.    @Kita4- hope you get some answers/a theory at your appointment!   Hello everyone, sorry there isn't more personals!  Not sure why the @ symbols are working this morning at home. LOL! Haven't worked...
Hello and hugs to everyone. Thanks for being so helpful and providing so much information about the process.   Our appointment with the urologist is next Wednesday. I am going in tomorrow for a rubella shot. Then hopefully we can move forward and get this show on the road. Please leave me in the  IVF section for now.   I know we both need this....the anniversary of my husband's accident is coming up and its always a difficult time of the year for both of us. Also my...
Wow! Way to go everyone! Congrats. Sorry I wasn't around much in the last couple days. I worked Saturday and tweaked my knee so I spent Saturday night in bed, still a little bit of pain. :( Yesterday was mostly spent on schoolwork and my hubby did help me dye my hair.  Trying to get ready for the blizzard that is headed our way for Wednesday.
Hello everyone, I know I have to go backward's to post/mention everyone.   What is everyone up to right now?   Any big plans for the weekend?
How is everyone else doing? I need to go back so I can respond to others on here.   Any big plans for the weekend?
So excited for you @badwolf092087! Congrats hun.
Hello everyone- hope everyone is doing well, sorry I won't be mentioning everybody by name right now.   Shelley- I was also put on a low dose of thyroid medication during my blood-work taken by the fertility clinic. I was told that every clinic and even every place that draws blood will determine what is considered high or low differently (there is no standard of what numbers are considered high or low- everyone has different standards/different numbers). So the number...
Hugs, Alive. I know exactly what you mean about facebook. I am finding it hard to be excited for others right now.    Hello to everyone else! Got a long to-do list this week and since the end of the term is coming up quickly for school, I have lots of work there too- just trying to distract myself.
Way to go everyone- hugs and prayers too. Sorry its been a few days since I was on last- been trying to keep myself busy so I don't over-think things while waiting for our next appt. plus school is coming down to crunch time. I signed up for my last 3 classes of my Master's program this week. I cannot believe by Christmas time I will be done and graduating a year from May.   Me and hubby got our taxes done today (went really well) but with yesterday's news of an increase...