or Connect

Posts by tinytina

Rosie, Hugs, I only post on two threads and I don't post as often as some others and sometimes get a weird vibe from others. Sorry you are feeling this way! Hugs! We do need to support and be cheerleaders for each other. And respectful after all we are adults.
I'm sorry, jenjy.  Welcome, Li5i
@tracyamber and @mainebaby –I am going on BC too before starting IVF according to the clinic   Welcome back from vacation @Xerxella   Totally understand your anger and frustration @NaturallyMo   @ilovemykiddos- hugs hun. So sorry to hear your news. When I had early miscarriages (2 as a teenager in high school) it was a little worse than a normal period.   Fingers crossed @tifga   Just waiting to hear from the clinic…..trying to keep myself busy. Me and my husband...
No, I was using my computer this morning. Am not sure why
Since we have decided that we are going with IVF and hopefully we will be starting our first cycle either the end of March or in April, I can be moved to IVF/IUI/Other Treatments   Hope it works out @shelley4. You are doing a great thing for this couple.   So excited for you, @Autumnlaughing.   @Chuord, I love your image of the baby’s spirit. It is really reassuring to think of it in that way.   Hi @iixivboots! I know what you mean of feeling like everyone else is...
Hope everyone is able to relax and enjoy themselves this weekend.   We have told a few people and my parents are very excited (this would be their first grandchild) so its difficult to deal with. I don't think my mom understands why we need to go to the clinic etc. While in contrast, my sister in law has been mean about it (jealousy). Also we had to tell the lawyers involved in our case- that is a difficult situation.
Hey everyone, We went to the clinic yesterday and we have decided to start IVF asap - we are waiting for the urologist to call my husband for an appointment to meet and discuss the sperm retrieval by TESA. Waiting for AF to come back (expected March 21st or possibly in April realistically by the time everything falls into place). Then we can schedule my MOCK. So the plan is IVF with ICSI. They will transfer 1 great embryo or 2 if the quality is a little...
Hey everyone, We went to the clinic yesterday and we have decided to start IVF asap - we are waiting for the urologist to call my husband for an appointment to meet and discuss the sperm retrieval by TESA. Waiting for AF to come back (expected March 21st or possibly in April realistically by the time everything falls into place). Then we can schedule my MOCK. So the plan is IVF with ICSI. They will transfer 1 great embryo or 2 if the quality is a little...
I am so sorry Alive!
Siuann- I am actually trying to finish my Master's before I have a baby (I am taking 2 classes now, 1 in the spring May-June, 1 in the summer June-July, 1 in the fall September-December) and than I graduate a year from May. I don't mind being pregnant during this time- would actually prefer it. I understand what you mean about the importance of timing.....   Been trying to keep myself busy this weekend.....