or Connect

Posts by fivi2

Eureka just started back up on SciFi (it is in its second or third season, but is pretty light and probably easy to follow). SciFi also just premiered a new show called Warehouse 13 - not spectacular, but watchable in summer. Psych starts up again soon on USA. Burn Notice is another summer show (also on USA?) that I enjoy, but we're a few weeks into the season. We have watched a few reruns of The Mentalist here and there. If you are up for netflixing...
I am pretty sure it does not get wrapped up. They pulled the plug without warning and did not air the episodes that had already been filmed. They are now airing those that had been filmed, but there isn't any closure. I do not remember where I read that, but I am pretty sure I did read that somewhere! Which stinks, but I am still enjoying the epis
We watched the pilot of Royal Pains (USA? I think) and found it entertaining enough for a summer show.
I am still watching... It was really really bad (imo) in the beginning and I only kept watching because dh was out of town for an extended project and I was bored. But, I think it has picked up the past couple weeks and getting more entertaining. (since the murders picked up ) I think it is/was an interesting idea and something could work with the concept, but ITA that it was too soap opera-ish with horrible overacting in the beginning. But, I do think that some sort...
I didn't see much YA mentioned, so just to throw a few in the mix: Garth Nix - Abhorsen trilogy Holly Black's Faerie trilogy (Tithe, Valiant, Ironside) Scott Westerfeld - Midnighters trilogy. also the Uglies books. Cassandra Clare - Mortal Instruments trilogy The Hunger Games - blanking on the author right now... I remember reading some of the Andre Norton Witchworld books when I was younger and didn't see them mentioned above. I don't remember them...
usually there are new summer episodes of: Psych Burn Notice Eureka But I haven't checked to see when/if they are returning. I also like to watch re-runs of shows I didn't have time for during the year. We Netflix a ton of shows also.
Quote: Originally Posted by bayberry*moon Yeah, for awhile, thought the storylines were pretty intriguing but the last two I felt was missing something. Also, did they just abandon that whole Lightman & his ex-wife mini-plotline altready? I mean, they were together at the end of one episode and the next one, no reference to it at all....Did I miss something? Or I guess they'll revisit it.... laughing because I totally forgot they ended that...
Quote: Originally Posted by bayberry*moon bumping thread anyone still keeping up with this show? i feel like it had gotten a lot better and really enjoyed it, but i didn't really like the last ep or two....tim roth is awesome though - i love him in this role! I am still watching! I love Tim Roth and the show is pretty good... It is missing something, though. It needs faster pacing, or more interesting storylines The main cases are...
Wonderfalls Freaks and Geeks Undeclared Dead Like Me Sportsnight Futurama These aren't on major networks, but I think they are fairly well-known: Psych Eureka Burn Notice We did Hex (BBC) season 1 but can't seem to find season 2. It was okay. MI-5 (also BBC) season 1 was good, but I haven't gotten around to the other seasons, whatever that means... Veronica Mars was pretty good the first season. I didn't dig the other seasons. Cowboy Bebop is a...
Quote: Originally Posted by AuntNi That's the rumor I heard, but I hope it's wrong. I also was totally SHOCKED by last week's episode. So sad. Count me as another one who doesn't understand what's going on. The worst thing is, I get the feeling the writers don't know what's going on, either - it feels like aimless wandering. Is it wrong that Cameron is my favorite character? Followed closely by Weaver? I can't stand Sarah, and John Connor is...