or Connect

Posts by marykayf

I never saw any of these responses to my posts until now! Not sure what happened.I did NOT give my son any vaccinations and never will! Thanks for all the advice!
My 6 year old daughter has never had an ear infection until 5 weeks ago.She has had 2 since then and just started complaining tonight that her ear hurts.I do not want her on antibiotics again,any suggestions? Thanks!
Please Help My 23 Month old Son Got Staples They Want To Give Him DTAP -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My son cut his head open yesterday and he has never been vaccinated.He fell from my daughter's new bed when climbing down the ladder.He fell back on his crib and cut the back of his head on a piece of metal on the crib. They tried to give him an adult tetnus vaccine at the ER and I refused.Now they want to give him...
His head bled for over 30 minutes.After reading hundreds of comments and web pages in the last 24 hours and finding out the doctors have lied(not surprising)about his odds of getting tetanus I think we are not going to give any vaccine.I have been told to use colloidal silver on the wound by several people and am going to get that as soon as my kids get up from their naps.Thanks for the input
My son cut his head open yesterday and they he has never been vaccinated. They tried to give him an adult tetnus vaccine and I refused.Now they want to give him the DTAP. I found after hours of phone calls that I can get Tetnus Toxoid Adsorbed.They are saying it would be ok for my 23 month old but the bottle says over 7.CONFUSING!!! Any Advice??