or Connect

Posts by Mamma Christi

Okay everyone I'm going to be away for at least a few days because there is some crap giong on with Alex trying to take Jacob so I'll be moving into a 'safehouse' which is like a refuge house for victims of domestic violence...for at least a week. Letting you all know.
Out of nowhere Alex sends me an email today that is all official (dates and whatnot) saying how he's going to take me to court for custody. Reality about my situation is finally setting in and I'm so scared right now. Alex is much better off than I am and I don't want to lose my baby : :
I'll post later with the details, but yesterday I left my fiance. I posted here a few weeks ago about the situation. Then I stayed because he agree to counseling, which *of course* didn't happen. Saturday night he flipped out on me and yesterday I left. But yea, I'll update more later just wanted to let everyone know!
...but I don't want to post it publicly because it's not something I'm comfortable with talking about publicly at the moment. This is NOT something bad/judgmental/etc *at all* it's just asking your opinion on something, I just really need to ask a question that has to do with an opinion about dating. It's not something I can ask any of my friends without them divulging things to other friends that I don't want other friends to know about. Please, I need a mamas advice -...
Quote: Originally Posted by alfabetsoup 2 dried prunes, chopped 2 ripe pears, peeled & chopped Cook in a little water until the pears are tender and then puree. Makes about 4 servings, freezes really well. Whizz together in a food processor. Makes 2 or 3 servings, keeps in the fridge for about 3 days. Thank you SO much! I'll go get these today and try this before trying juice, only because I really don't want to give him juice - not sure...
Quote: Originally Posted by ThreeBeans Interesting. We are supplementing my 14 month old with Baby's Own and it's caused some pretty significant constipation with her, too. I wonder if it's something about that formula? Unfortunately, we have more tricks at our disposal than you do with such a little one. I hate to even suggest it, especially if baby hasn't had solids, but a spoonful or two of apple juice every day might be enough to loosen things...
My son has only pooped ('hard pellets' the size of hershey kisses) 2, maybe 3, in the last twenty-four hours. The day before that it was the same thing. What can I do to relieve his constipation? The only change we made recently was switching from a cheapo brand of formula to an organic (Baby's Own brand) one. And just so it's known, there were lots of troubles with breastfeeding that I am extremely upset about, and although I can't breastfeed myself I am a huge...
Quote: Originally Posted by mamasgirls I always need my thumb and forefinger to remove. I think if you bear down you could possibly get it to stick out enough that you can grab it without having to go very far "in". I still think you will need more than one finger, though- it has some good suction. As far as the stem- I trimmed mine down to the last "ring" before there would be no stem, and I haven't felt a poke since then. Good...
I didn't know exactly where to post this. I got my diva in for the first time. My nails are really long (fake, haven't had a fill in in a while, am needing to get them taken off but have been putting it off) and now I can't get it out! And also, the stem is very very uncomfortable and is 'stabbing' me in an obviously sensitive area. Anyone know if there's a way to get it out without having to insert more than one finger? I can't even insert the one all the way in...
Quote: Originally Posted by ThreeBeans Yes, it's offensive on both counts. How unprofessional : :