or Connect

Posts by TheBluebird

Quote: Originally Posted by mamalisa Seriously!! He should have never lied about the drug thing, because she brings it up and has the upper hand. Really she's such a freakin' whiner, do this, no you did it wrong, be present, who talks like that to their spouse? Everything he does it wrong or not good enough, if he wasn't a psycho killer before that could be enough to turn him that way. Am I the only one who thought the whole "drug user" thing...
I love Sal on Mad Men, I hope he's not gone for good. I thought he was a great example of someone living in another time, struggling with society that thinks he's wrong or bad. But we know the hippie revolution is coming to the '60's, it has already started. I'd love to see him divorce his wife, come out and still be a part of the advertising world. I mean, hell, they're in New York City for crying out loud. The old guard is just going to have to learn to live with teh gayz.
Yes! I didn't watch at first, had to catch up with episodes online. I am worried this will be one of those great shows that no one watches. Really one of the funniest shows on TV.
Castle is a really great show. Probably better than it should be, considering the ridiculous premise.
Quote: Originally Posted by amcal Dark and twisty is only watchable for so long. Bad behavior is only ok for so long. For a while you can look at the character and try to understand where they're coming from but, after a while, these behaviors became too annoying to watch anymore. Amen. Meredith Grey is the most annoying character on that show. Possibly the most annoying character anywhere, ever. I constantly want to slap her face. I...
Lithgow is kicking serious ass already. I love his character! Can't wait to see how it goes. I love Deb. She's hilarious! But, yeah, the idea that Dexter should be the ONLY one getting up at night, every night, even after he had a horrible car accident from sleep deprivation? Annoyed the crap outta me.
I feel like we're finally getting some real character development in the last few episodes! Thank goodness. Quinn is proving to be not just a one dimensional "cheerleader bitch" type. I think the same is true for a lot of them. Psycho Pregnant Wife (can't remember her name) still needs a punch in the face, though. Sorry, I can't get behind being mad at Emma for saying that Will deserves better when his nasty wife is faking a pregnancy. Also, speaking of Jane...
Cowboys fan here! Even though they are less than stellar these days...
The Kurt storyline last night was GREAT. However, the Quinn/Finn/mohawkdude/batshit wife thing was SO obvious and predicatble. I saw ALL of that coming. Disappointing.
This show is soooooo over the top!! I have to really suspend reality when I watch. I get that it's theatrics, the whole thing is like a farce or a play. But sometimes I'm just like... REALLY? The jocks put the kid in the wheelchair in the port-a-potty and they're going to turn it over? REALLY? I don't think so. The snobbiest jock/prep I ever met in HS would never have done that in a million years. In real life, athletes get kicked off the team for acting up. And,...