or Connect

Posts by Kimmiepie

Quote: Originally Posted by Kindermama I woke up again at 4:30 am this morning. WTH! I took my temp because I could feel that I wasn't going be able to go back to sleep. I did fall back asleep after lying there for a long long time. I woke up again at 6:30. Took my temp--it never beeped after 2-3 minutes because it was off (doh!)---took it again, got a temp again. I'm assuming neither temp is accurate? argh! Oh well! I guess I would probably...
Still having the insane cramping.
Quote: Originally Posted by MarineWife Resistance is futile, anyway. It's better to give in to the thoughts, accept them for what they are and let them flow. My symptoms that don't mean anything are the creamy CF and yesterday I got really weak and shaky, felt like my legs wouldn't hold me up, and queasy. I had just eaten so it wasn't low blood sugar. It was weird, too, because I finally started feeling normal again after being really sick from the...
Trying to keep up, but I've missed a lot! I have a horrible sinus infection. Just horrible. Quote: Originally Posted by Kindermama So my temp is almost the same as yesterday. I was playing around to see if & when FF would say triphasic so I added a temp for tomorrow just a bit higher than todays. It moved my darn O from day 11 to day 16. There is not a single chance that I O'ed on cd16. I'm 100% sure it was cd11. So if my temp is a bit higher...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kindermama ITA! AFM my temp shot back up today! I have horrible uterine cramps and loose bms. Not to mention fatigue (though it's not nearly as bad as yesterdays). If this is one of nature's cruel tricks, then it's "got me" because these cramps really hurt and while I had cramps last cycle earlier than usual (10dpo) this is the earliest (6dpo) I've had them(at least that I can remember since my last pregnancy). And they...
Quote: Originally Posted by MarineWife Too bad we all don't live close to each other. We could have a yarn craft party. That would be so fun! I crochet! I just invited myself. The economy is really taking it's toll on everyone because I'm having a hard time selling yarn that would have been gone in a second not too long ago!
Quote: Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes Kimmie - OMG we watched Babies last night too! I thought it was very interesting. And seeing them "now" was amazing. That little Hattie was a cutie pie. Cool!! I was kind of partial to the Mongolian baby. He was so chunky and cute. I was fascinated with their circular home in the middle of nowhere...but they had tv, and other "modern" things. Hi MarineWife, good to see you. Looks like...
Hi ladies! Baby Cakes- I'd say PM too. Although I just do the X thing too. I sure hope you both get BFP's this month! AFM: I think I O'd yesterday (CD 13). I had the longest string of eggwhite I've had in years!!!!!! I also had some O pains. Today I was just watery, with no pains. I'm gearing "down". I need to get a new therm so I can start temping again next cycle! We watched that movie "Babies" tonight and it really fueled my baby fever. Lately, too, I am...
Quote: Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes ^ Well, I only have one DD, so I'm thinking you meant Kinder! Oops! Quote: Originally Posted by Kindermama I hear ya! After we announced last time that we were expecting again, my FIL asked my DH flat out "when are you going to get fixed". My DH did precisely that soon after dd was born and went and reversed it in June. FIL acted very strange towards us around that time. It ended up not...
Babycakes- I understand how you feel. s My family is not supportive of us having more children (not that's it's really any of their business). They make comments all the time about my "large brood" or wondering if we know how that happens. They actually TELL me not to have anymore. Yeah, we don't talk as much as we used to. Hello, I am almost 30 with a very successful family life and I am happy thank you very much.