or Connect

Posts by luvmy2girls

I was SOOOO mad that he vaxed against her wishes. If he was already sick, vaxing would be the last thing to do... they didn't even check his levels or anything. Dumb. Way to spread the un-truth, ,Private Practice. :
Quote: Originally Posted by nml12903 It depends on the year. My 2007 has 3 tether hooks for the third row, but only latch in the middle. The middle teather hook is right under the hatch door. We have our Regent back there with the seatbelt (DD is over 50 pounds). It works well with the seatbelt. Mine is a 2006. I'll look right under the hatch, and I'll have DH get the manual so I can check it out. But if there's no latch/tether, and she's...
So, do I just put it back there with the seatbelt going through, or get a new carseat??? (yikes, DH is gonna be mad!!!)
DH put DD1's Regent in the 3rd row of our van (odyssey) and he said there's no tether hook in it. I looked and don't see one. Am I missing something or is there no Latch hook for the 3rd row of the Odyssey? It's a minivan so I'd think they'd make it as carseat-friendly as possible...
Quote: Originally Posted by Little grey mare But on a positive note, some older gentleman stopped me in the grocery store one day and said I had the million dollar family. I looked at him quizzically because generally that means one of each but he stated again that it's the million dollar family to have two boys. He had two boys and thought it was perfect That's a perfect story!
Thanks for all the replies, everyone. Quote: Originally Posted by jmmsunshine My longtime girlfriend was pg w #3 after 2 boys. I knew she had wanted a girl w/ #1 and w/ #2 - even though she loves her boys. (She had been saving her favorite girly things for eons to give to her baby girl.) When she called me on the phone after her US to tell me (in a rather disappointed voice) that it would be, "my three sons" I replied with a very enthusiastic,...
Quote: Originally Posted by MollyandCleo But, do you really expect Target to honor a pricing error and send you a car seat for $100+ below cost, as well as foot the bill for mailing a heavy/bulky/expensive-to-ship item to you? Think about it this way: assuming just 2000 of these seats sold, and the loss to Target (including shipping, taxes, cost of product, etc) is about $120. That $240,000 loss is the equivalent of 14 full-time jobs lost for a year....
Quote: Originally Posted by Changed My ship date is tomorrow and deliver date says Nov 21-25. I sure hope this pans out. Wonder why some ship soon ,and some don't ship till the end of Dec.? Which pattern did you get?
Just got one! I hope this doesn't turn out to be a bum deal... *crossing fingers*
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellen Griswold "Man-child"? Not only do I find that insulting, but ridiculous too. Isn't that what they called Tarzan? Frankly, it IS easier to be catty or snarky, but I do like your comment. I don't have any suggestions to add, but HAD to comment on the man-child thing. Thanks for at least making me feel validated. I talked to my sister on the phone and she thinks I'm being WAAAY too sensitive. Of course, my...