or Connect

Posts by lexapurple

Dogs are pack animals and need companionship. Both labs and border collies were breed to human oriented and work in close partnership with their human. Having  dog like that outside without much human interaction makes them anxtious and unhappy.  Were you planning to have an outside dog from the start or she has to be out because you don't trust her? If you find your dog to be unsafe around your children and put her out into the yard for most part of the day, it would...
Can you describe the smell? Could it be that he smells because he gets damp rather than cold? Shih-tzus are prone to skin issues, yeast in particular, and it will smell worse when dog gets damp.
I would not change EDD based on fundal hight, it is even more subjective than US. Mine at 14 and 18 weeks were right on target. At 21 wks, however it was only 18, and at 25wks it was 21. 21 and 25 wks were taken by different MW. I was worried but MW was fine with it. At 29 wks I had appointment with third MW and it was on target at 29 again. One thing I noticed is that first and third MWs really dug around to find where my pubic bone ended and uterus started and second...
I hear what you are saying mama and can totally relate since my DH is emotionally unavailable too . He is on the trip this week and I feel lonely and unloved too. Pregnancy is such a time when we need extra attention and it is very hard to deal with when it is not available. On other hand this situation is probably is not new to your relationship and you have had a way to deal with it somehow when non pregnant. Now your hormones are changing you feel much more...
Those decisions are only yours and your claim to be doing research but it sounds to me like you need to make more research and educate your DH since he is influencing your decisions. Ether his worries are unfound and come from lack of understanding how those things work or he is trying to tell you something. In that case you need to seriously look into getting tested and treated. If you live with Hep B and STD possitive partner you need to know to protect...
Sounds like she might be bored and acting out as a way to get attention. At this age they are becoming very social and need somebody to spend considerable amount of time with them or have something to do along with the parent like chores. Have you thought about a nanny or childcare for at least part of the day? It would keep her busy and occupied for at least part of the day so you can work and you could spend more one on one time when she is home.
My first DD was born at home in US. I found a pediatrician before her birth who wrote me a script for oral vit K. It had to be compounded at a pharmacy. After doing the research that time we decided to only give it to her if our MW thought that she needed it after birth. We did not end up using it. This baby will be born in FSTBC in Germany. I have discussed vit K with MW and was told that in Germany they do not vit K shots since long ago and only do oral at birth, 7...
  mine came back at about 14 months but next one was a light spotting couple months after that.
I do not know if I was lucky or what but when I bought tickets online for my DD and I, only option was to buy tickets separated by two rows. I had two transatlantic flights and two internal ones. As soon as I bought my tickets and received itinerary, I called the customer service and told them that my 3 yo. was seated in separate row. She changed my seats right away for the ones that were not even on "avalable" chart, for us to be next to each other. When we had our first...
It is a bit to late now but for the future there is this great powder/granulated stuff http://www.naturemakesitwork.com/catalog/prod_detail.php?id=74 to start with. Than follow up with Nature's Miracle oxy stain remover.