or Connect

Posts by lexapurple

I think jackets are there to make a book stand out on the shelf at book store so people would notice them. I trow out any if I get books with them. Books look much more neater and uniform on the shelve when they are "naked"
Wow. It is going to be tough but what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger! When you decide what things to take think if the thing you are considering can do double duty. Toaster oven can be used for making toasts and cooking in it, regular toaster can't. Can you use this shelf as pantry or it only will support light paperback books? Do I ditch the whole chest of drawers or drawers can be fit with casters and used under bed to store linens? This kind of thinking was...
You picture doesn't look bad and you can do it! Start with removing everything from the couch and chairs into big baskets and then arrange what ever goes there neatly. It will make your room look neater immediately. I had done this during times when I wanted to look for "how to get motivated" online instead of cleaning. I also have pushed all of the toys in one corner before sorting them into bins and putting them away neatly just to see that clear space. It does provide...
I also wanted to mention that parents who want their daughters to be circumcised just take them to their native country. So parents, at least religious ones would find a way to do it.
Many Russian Jews are ethnic Jews not religious Jews. Many of them view circumcision as an ethnic tradition that needs to be followed regardless if they practice the religion or not. It is this way for many even when they practice other religions. On other hand there were never Laws that prohibited circumcision as medical procedure. It was the religion that was prohibited and many religious and secular Jews who wanted to have their children circumcised found the way to...
I am sorry if I misunderstand your situation but I do not see restraining a child's hand if he/she continues to do something that you asked them to stop doing as being something "hurtful" or mean. I was not there but to me it seems like it was apropriate response. Pinching, slapping or twisting to cause pain as means to stop the behavior are not Ok of course. But if I did not want my DD to touch something and she was not listening to me and continued, I would pull her...
I vote for bad food! It could be mold but I don't think it would kill them that fast.
There is a big difference between between living in Western civilized country and living in the westernized area of third world country. In first your chance of exposure is very slim, in second you just have a false sense of security. Your chanses of contracting something are still very high because of workers who come from outside of westernized area and are still not following basic rules. We live on campus of international university in civilized Europen country. One...
Since placenta will need some attention while it is still attached I think that she is into something. You will need to make sure when you move your baby that placenta is moved as well. When you nurse you would need to worry about positioning placenta so baby is comfortable, etc. It can be done but it will require extra attention. I have no experience with Lotus Birth but I was interested in it. I came to a decision that we will make a compromise. We will keep...
Look for infant neck pillow. I don't think that putting anything under your seat is safe.