or Connect

Posts by wwisdomskr

This one isn't free, but it's pretty neat.  Usually only 1x month, but they will be having a Black Friday stocking: http://thespottedbox.com/faqs.htm
http://www.icravefreebies.com/2011/11/17/free-episencial-organic-baby-skin-care-product-samples/
I'm so sorry for your loss!
You absolutely deserve to be treated professionally!  It's great that you're sticking up for yourself...but it still stinks that you have to put so much energy into it.  Sounds like you have a really good plan.
I wasn't trying to cause conflict, either, or call you to the carpet for your parenting choices.  I'm sorry if it came across that way.  I'll try to actually contribute something to the thread, instead of just complaining about it. ;)
I'll probably get banished for this...but I just wonder why worry about posting formula samples and other things like that when those are so easy to find and even difficult to avoid?  Wouldn't it be more of a help for us to search out and share the cooler samples that are more in line with the goals of the Mothering community?  It's not like anyone has any trouble finding formula samples, but I rarely hear about other things.  I'm sorry if this seems rude; I don't mean...
In a group practice, it's not possible to avoid any particular member of that group.  Each member chooses that setting because they want a better on-call schedule.  IMHO, seeing a group hospital-based mw practice is no different than an ob practice.  You're just not going to experience many true facets of the midwifery model of care.  Sometimes, that can feel even more disappointing because we expect something better from midwives.  I would seriously consider looking for...
Good luck!
My husband prefers his ring sling.  I gave away my Moby , which only works for me when they are really tiny.  Love my Didymos and Babyhawk.  I would really like to get a Beco, too, since I have a very active 4 year old to chase around during my older kids' activities/practices/classes.  Oy.  I'm getting tired just thinking about it... 
Aw.  Don't be so hard on yourself.  I don't have any of the difficult issues that you are facing, but still find pregnancy bonding to be a slow and gradual process.  Most of it happens from the birth onward, for me.