or Connect

Posts by wwisdomskr

SHHHHHH! I'm just PREGNANT. Not having a BABY in 3.5 months... Please don't burst my bubble.
Welcome home, Aimee! Glad you had fun!
: I'm sure you'll both be disappointed if it works too quickly!
So...uh...what happens when I'm out by myself with all 3 kids, and my 7 year old has to pee, my 2 year old poops, and my newborn poops and needs to breastfeed...ALL AT THE SAME TIME?!!? Will I EVER leave the house again? I'm not even going to touch the issue of all the things I have to get done... I'm in denial and plan to stay this way as long as possible...
Cool! I hope you get some relief! Our insurance doesn't cover chiro, but we have a great one who gives us a family rate. We're going every 2 weeks.
Well...until you find out for sure, try to assume the best. It may be a mistake. Someone could have "stolen" his identity, etc. Our ccs have been stolen sooo many times from really reputable places.: : Luckily, we have a wonderful bank that always takes care of everything right away. Have you ordered both of your credit reports recently? There may be mistakes on them, etc. Even if it is accurate...we all make mistakes. Money issues can really be tough. It's...
Quote: Originally Posted by crunchywannabe I do the "body is preparing you for baby waking sleep" See, I've never understood that... Shouldn't I be well RESTED before I have to start waking up with the new baby?!?! I'm really tossing around a lot and waking up at absurd times, too. Wide enough to look at my watch, etc...
I feel very pregnant... Oh, my aching hips and back! But, I still look like I could be a beer drinker and people still bump into my stomach, etc...and no one comments about my belly unless they know me. I managed to get into a very tame ride at the amusement park on Friday... It had that big sign out front about not being rec'd for pregnant women...
Raedy Raedee Although, I think I like your spelling. Funny aside...my mom and I used to always argue about how my nickname should be spelled (Jessi, Jesse, Jessie, etc)! It will all work out... Nice name, btw. What does it mean?