or Connect

Posts by lovemyfamily6

Quote: Originally Posted by sprouthead okay- i'm sorry if i sound dense... how can i tell what's really 'core strengthening'? because the 8 minute abs is primarily variations of crunches... would something like pilates be better? I'm interested in this too. And if you're dense, so am I. I do sit ups on the balance ball and the jack knife exercise on Wii Fit. I always get sore, but to be honest, until right now I haven't had the...
Quote: Originally Posted by poiyt wow...this is the 3rd thread on family cloth..and mine MUST be teeny...mine are 2x2..and I love them that small..its all I need... why bigger...? Isn't 2x2 the size of a little gauze pad? Even one tp square is bigger than that and there is no chance I would feel dry after wiping with one square of tp!
Just a bump. My son was asking tonight when we can start this.
1. Baking soda 2. ACV 3. Coconut oil 4. Witch Hazel 5. California Baby powder Shoot, I'd miss my Dr. Bronner's soap. Maybe if I had to, I'd ditch the baking soda and use the soap???
I think we're ready to do this. I'm not using cloth diapers, so I don't currently have any diaper laundry/pail/or anything. I'd like to order from a cloth diaper store. I was wondering about something like the Kissaluvs wipes for toilet paper. The description says they're terry on one side and smooth on the other. For tissues, I was thinking of using some Cottonbabies flannel wipes. I figured they would be soft and they're 8x8. I measured our tissues and they look...
Quote: Originally Posted by pers Honey-baked lentils is one of my favorite easy recipes. I consider it a quick recipe when I'm going to be home because the preparation takes next to no time, but the cooking time is long. It is: - 1 small onion - 1 cup lentils (any sort works. Some varieties will end up being a bit more of a yummy mushy substance while others hold their form. Just experiment and see what you like.) - 2 cups water - 2 tbsp...
I wonder if a mixture of coconut oil and cornstarch would be effective enough without the baking soda. I think the baking soda is what caused the irritation a couple years ago.
I have been using the Crystal roll on for about two years now and have loved it. No problems at all. About a month and a half ago, I started getting really itchy under my arms. I developed red bumps and it burned, especially if I exercised and got sweaty. I stopped using it and used just coconut oil and it cleared right up. I waited about a week, threw out the deodorant and bought a new one in case there was bacteria or something causing the problem. I tried it again and...
A little TMI...my boys have had soft stools always. Frequent and soft. We've had a lot of complaints of tummy aches, so the ped wanted to do a stool sample. The complaints subsided for the most part. No major symptoms of gluten or soy or other food allergies. I am wondering if the problem is too much fiber. I just learned that kids over 2 should have their age plus 5 grams a day. That means my oldest should have 12 a day. He had 12 by lunch time. I'm going to try...
I do use ACV. Thanks for the info! I'll keep doing it then because I love it. My hair looks better than it used to and I get more of the natural wave in it without adding anything. I bought two bottles at Bed Bath & Beyond. Like the kind you can put icing or condiments in. I use 1 TBSP baking soda to 1 cup warm water and in the other 1 TBSP AVC, 6 drops orange essential oil and 1 cup warm water.