or Connect

Posts by lovemyfamily6

Quote: Originally Posted by chisub My brain doesn't want to think, what is "EO"? It's essential oil. I second the vinegar. I almost exclusively clean with vinegar and baking soda. My everyday cleaning for kitchen counters, table, bathrooms, etc is equal parts white vinegar and distilled water. I also make a soft scrub type thing for the stovetop and sink which is some baking soda and enough Dr. Bronner's soap (or dishsoap) to make it thick...
For those of you that use it on popcorn w/Earth Balance, how much do you use? I usually do the cajun spiced popcorn from La Dolce Vegan. I use 2 Tbsp of Earth Balance for 1/4 cup unpopped corn (after it's popped, of course). How much NY would I want to use? I love nutritional yeast! I thought I hated it when we first became vegetarian. Then I found out there was a BIG difference between that and brewer's yeast. At my grocery store, when I asked for nutritional yeast, the...
We bought organic sheets from Target for our kids beds a few months ago. I'm happy with them and they seem to be pretty well made. When we get a new mattress soon, we're going to get organic sheets for our bed too.
We just got back from Target where I bought a new timer. And yeah, Flylady is right. Even ten minutes at a time is ten minutes of cleaning better than it was before!
Quote: Originally Posted by CariOfOz Yes I've had experience with Amway.. wouldn't touch it with a 10foot pole although I have no beef with the products themselves really. : My parents were signed up in Amway (or "network marketing" as it's preferred to call it...never come right out and say "amway") for YEARS. They signed up when I was 2 and got sucked in. They spent so much money on tapes and books and products and seminars and rallys and...
I change about every 2-3 hours. If we're home and he's coverless, it's more often because I change as soon as he feels wet. I don't have a sense of smell, unfortunately, so if I'm with dh or my friend, they can tell me.
Quote: Originally Posted by mamaveggie I usually wear a medium and I wear a large in it. Thanks! I've been worried to order because I wasn't sure about sizing. I'll order some shirts soon.
Wow, what an inspiring thread. I have tried more times than I can count to have a cleaning schedule in my house. I go between a rigid schedule or nothing getting done. We have four kids and dh works from noon until he's home at 9:30, so much of the house stuff and all the cooking is something I do. I'm overwhelmed right now with our bedroom. I can't find time to put laundry away because there's so much all over. Now I know better and have been putting it away while the...
I'll have to check some of those links. I am in desperate need of new shirts for myself. I always buy at Old Navy- the perfect t-shirt 2/$15. I'm trying to be more mindful of how and where things are made though, plus the quality isn't great as I buy new one's each season. I have two shirts from The Limited that are over ten years old and I thought about buying more of them. They're worth the extra money if they last so long, but didn't like what I read about the company....
My friend and I recently placed an order at www.ibeauty.com and we both tried nail polish from Honeybee Gardens. http://www.honeybeegardens.com/natur...ts/npwcne.html We both ordered a color and a base/top coat. It just came yesterday so we haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to. I'm sure it isn't perfect, but so much better than the stuff I used to use.