or Connect

Posts by Bestbirths

I joined many years ago, when i had babies and toddlers, modded in the vax forum and learning at home for a while, didn't post for many years while dealing with illness in the family and now in recovery from a painful divorce with alienated teenagers.
This is amazing stuff. We are being tested for XMRV the new retrovirus and the possibility of sperm washing is really cool.....cause of course, everyone wants to have children, lots and lots of children, and we have the right to!!!!
Is anyone in this support group getting tested for XMRV? The new retrovirus linked to chronic fatigue syndrome, autism, neuro immune illness and prostate cancer? If so, would you be interested in starting a support thread for XMRV? Our test results aren't back yet but I'm preparing for the support we might need.
yup, it's for real, I do it!
It will take me a year to process everything I learned. The first thing was how the MCS, Lyme and Autism communities were converging. There was a great intersection of ideas. one website to help people process the information is thriiive.com it has how to videos for many things. Moxxor looked interesting, except it is a MLM. The concept of biofilm was huge. Lyme hides under biofilm. Nattok and lumbrokinaise or a combo of acv to break down biofilm. There was an...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruthla I find it INCREDIBLY hard to imagine this scenario actually happening, not with the ACLU still in business, people of various religions living in this country, etc. Such a Federal law would be unconstitutional, and if the State vaccine waivers didn't apply, there would need to be Federal vaccine waivers in its place. I'm expecting more of the same: manipulative advertising to "sell" the vaccine, pressure from...
I have heard a lot recently about the forced vaccinations that are being planned for the fall, along with the huge pandemic scare and emergency vaccine campaign scheduled for a few months from now. If this is true, what I would like to discuss is, how far would you go to protect your family from forced vaccinations? Evidently if the vaccine is federally mandated, your state vaccination waivers would not apply. So, if they start quarantining whole towns and forcing...
This really concerns me. I think that maybe we should be contacting our state representatives and senators and telling them that we would die before we would accept a manditory vaccine. Also, we need to be developing contingency plans for keeping our families safe from forced vaccination. It makes me wonder about a discussion, how far would you go to protect your family from forced vaccination? I will start a new thread.
I recovered from postpartum depression with naturally compounded hormone replacement. I took naturally compounded 25mg of 5HTP, Armour Thyroid, naturally compounded projesterone and estrogen, and naturally compounded cortisol. I also recovered using the mantra "simple and sacred" removing everything that wasn't simple and sacred out of my life, and my mom and husband took care of my baby and four other children while I slept for six months. For nighttime mind racing, I...
What I have come to understand from having children who have multiple differing disabilities caused by the same bacteria, Lyme, or Borriella is that there are many different roads that lead to wellness. My arthritic, uveitic child will get to wellness on a different path than my chemically sensitive, and dyslexic or autistic will, but we will all meet together in the same place in the end. There are certain treatments that are disease specific and then certain...