or Connect

Posts by Bestbirths

Sure, I can update on this thread:
Hi, I have been doing biomed for my autistic child, and chelating him for toxic heavy elements from his vaccines. While we were chelating him, oh around round 13 of Andy Cutler chelation, we noticed ridges forming on his fingernails. Tami Duncan was on the autism/mercury list with me and mentioned that these ridges were often a sign of lyme disease, chronic lyme disease. She said that lyme could be tranferred to a baby in utero. She said it could be gotten not just...
I am going to join the tribe because we just found out we have chronic lyme and began the Igenex testing which so far the first test is positive for lyme. My recovered son and I are going to the Autism-Lyme connection conference in Scottsdale, AZ this week. Is anyone else from this tribe going? If so, look us up, I will have a nametag on: Shelly
I agree, I would not expose to chicken pox! My daughter has JRA/uveitis and number one you will want to get your daughters eyes examined at an opthomologist with a slit lamp for uveitis which is arthritis in the eye. 3rd leading cause of blindness, quite common in children with jra. Uveitis reacts so strongly to the chicken pox virus, that if my daughter gets exposed to someone with chickenpox, we are to go to the hospital immeadiately for antivirals, not even wait for...
Hey Mamatwig, We just found out we have chronic lyme. I am leaving today to go to the lyme autism connection conference in Az and when I come back I can share what I learn. Marshall Protocol is not something I would do, people on that protocol get hauled off to the emergency room...dropping like flies...and you have to live in the dark which I don't think would be healthy emotionally for a child, if other treatments are available, I would do them first and use that...
I haven't seen the video! Thanks everyone. This does help even though like you said, it is very broad. Apricot, I love your quote about most likely to laugh at the offer of a drape offered for a pap smear....lol. I get that get it done impression too. Birthing in water seems very important. The water is not hot in the hospital, initially you can fill the huge tub, but it isn't warm enough to last very long and be comfortable. Then, the sink water will not warm...
Is there anyone that can give me some insight into the Russian Culture and how it relates to women in childbirth? No specific questions just wanting some insight to help understand more.
We put our daughter on porter's milk cure diet of raw goat milk for her arthritis and gastritis and she developed white poop for three months. We considered it normal. I know it is kind of weird because 100% breastfed babies don't have white poop, which I find kind of intriguing, I mean why if her poop was white for three months on raw milk are bf children's poop not white also? Anyway, we were not concerned at all about the white poop. The OP thread title reminds...
I cannot believe this thread is still alive and has grown so much....: Holy Cow!
Hi Everyone, Our homeschooling group is having an Internet and Personal Safety Conference for Homeschoolers and I wanted to invite you all, especially those from the Kansas City area to attend! Shelly