or Connect

Posts by Bestbirths

I have not. I have adrenal fatigue though, and so does my daughter. She is allergic to licorice root though which is so far...a problem:
I had no idea it was speed or meth, or illegal. Thanks for this information. I wouldn't want a doctor or lawyer who only passed their test because of performance enhancement drugs, and off them, was just not too bright or couldn't pass the general studying required to get the degree. Is it any wonder so many doctors and lawyers fall short of being helpful with this going on.: I wouldn't want someone on the road as a truck driver who was using this drug to stay...
Since my children are getting more into video games and going to tournaments that go on for days, I have become aware of the use of an ADHD drug that is used for performance enhancement. My children don't use it, but while we were at a video gaming tournament, someone came up and offered my daughter some adderall right in front of me. She declined, because she has insomnia and didn't need it to "stay awake". Since that time I have noticed that I hear the college aged crowd...
Ok we did it. Dh, DD and I went to the police and reported the whole thing. A. the bullying which falls under telephone harrassment and B. the enticement of underaged girls online I also called the center for missing and exploited children. I also called the FBI, and will call them tomorrow am.
I totally am craving chocolate but like, any chocolate will do...........: My 10 year old is loving cooking right now. She is making peanut butter bars.....and they are going to be topped with melted goodness. :
Cool Quote I found from the author of that book below talking about how she came to write it. Our ultimate goal would be reconciliation in this process so our daughter could continue to be a gamer, and that she could be in a safe environment. If you picture a boys locker room or gentlemen's club where women are objectified and there is complete contempt for others (racism, homophobia, sexism) in the opposite of what is socially acceptable in our society in the general...
Wow, GuildJenn These are some ideas that I think we could do. The bigger LAN in our city, the one not run by the ones spreading the rumors, could possibly be the place where this could happen, because the people in question attend this LAN also. If they had a policeman come, discuss the law, and for the group to decide code about bullying. I will get that book and read it. Some of the bystanders in the group were watching and are supportive of us. Shelly
My three year old (middle daughter) once ate my mothers blood pressure medicine. The medicine was in her purse, my three year old hid with the purse under the table and ate them like they were candy. My mom had the pills in a pillminder, instead of in a container with a childproof lid. So, I'm in the kitchen talking to my mom and notice that she is under the table, and eating pills out of my mom's purse. We took her to the er which was 5 minutes away. The hospital force...
Take the bottle, and the sheet with you to the hospital. They will be able to determine from what is left, and the mess, just exactly how much got into the baby. If you have washcloths with the mess cleaned up, or clothes, ziplock those or put them in a trashbag and take them. The nurses have training in determining how much actually got in the mouth. They will ask you how much was in the bottle to begin with. Press the accupunture points for liver just in case. The...
Take the bottle, and the sheet with you to the hospital. They will be able to determine from what is left, and the mess, just exactly how much got into the baby. If you have washcloths with the mess cleaned up, or clothes, ziplock those or put them in a trashbag and take them. The nurses have training in determining how much actually got in the mouth. They will ask you how much was in the bottle to begin with. Press the accupunture points for liver just in case, or the...