or Connect

Posts by yarngoddess

I know this is an older thread... Wondering how this relationship has progressed. You have been & will be in my thoughts.
How are things now OP? Curious for an update.
TOTALLY Subbing!!!  I love that there are so many different kinds of Parents on MDC!!! Thanks so much for all the links and ideas!
So awesome! Your emotional needs are as strong as your physical ones, and you should NOT feel guilty for calling "early"  I really think us mom's are so conditioned to ignore our emotional needs and focus on the "main event" (meaning the physical birth).  You're pictures were AMAZING! Your story really touched my heart!!!  Happy Babymoon!!! Many Many Blessings! 
That's wonderful! I'm so very proud of you and your DH for being so together and sticking through all the rough spots! I love how you described the crowning- you took the words out of my brain there! Enjoy that beautiful baby and your toddler! Congrats again!
Congrats! Very Beautiful- and so glad you got the birth of your dreams!  
Seems like a very cool kit. I would be willing to try it if I was having another baby. Though I'm always drawn to HypnoBabies...but this kit seems very comprehensive.  If you do get it, please write a review!
Hang in there Mama. I've been praying and keeping you and your DS in my thoughts quite a bit. What a burden to carry such a secret for him. I hope things keep getting better for the both of you.  
I get why you are frustrated :(  That really sucks. I don't have any advice but wanted to send you some support. Hang in there and trust your instincts to make the best decision for your family. 
Jewel1288 I'm sorry you are dealing with this. IMHO it seems that those of us that break the "mainstream" mold, we are subjected to more crap (for lack of the right wording) from people that are our family, friends, neighbors, and people we meet at kid groups. It seems to me that people feel threatened by some of us AP people wanting to change the way we do things. I'm not sure why they feel this way, but it seems to happen to more of us that other mom's that I know....