or Connect

Posts by casmi

hey all! I have some new pix of the baby but haven't been able to upload them yet, as we bought a new 'puter. I haven't been around much (posting) but to do read and try to keep up with you all. Miss you all. Can you believe our babies are getting as big as they are?!?!
I didn't even ralize this board was here. Baby Ava and my other children are really keeping me busy. Anyway, Ava had her WBC today. She is 17days old. She now weighs 6lbs 15oz and is 20" long. That means she has gained 1oz a day and grown 2" since birth!!! She is wonderful. I think I may have a touch of the baby blues. I'm feeling pretty emotional and a bit weepy. *sigh* Hopefully it'll go away soon. FH is home with us until Jan 4th so it's been nice...
Congratulations to all the new babies and mamas!
Quote: Originally posted by Chelly2003 :LOL sounds like YOU too have been "caught" - Gillian has "caught" me MORE than once, in fact probably 5 times or more, just when I think she's done pooping and I have her on the changing table, she'll poop just a little more..... A few nights ago, I ended up changing her THREE times during one nursing session....... This happens to us all the time. I wait and wait and as soon as I open her diaper - she's...
On Monday Dec 1, I had an OB appt where my OB stripped my membranes. Oh, the pain! Late Monday night I started having some cntrx about 5min apart, but unfortunately they petered out around 4am. (edited to add: I was induced early - 16days - because I had developed PIH early on in my pregnancy and we were having a hard time keeping my blood pressure regulated even on pretty strict bedrest) My induction was scheduled for Tues Dec 2. We arrived at the hospital at...
Ava Grace made her appearance on Dec 2, 2003 @ 2:02pm. She weighed 5lbs 14oz and is 18" long. (she's my lil' peanut). Her birth was a wonderful/beautiful experience. I'll type it out later when I get a chance. She's already a championship nurser. Ava
Hey all, bedrest is almost over. HOORAY!!! Induction scheduled tomorrow. (That is if I don't go tonight.) I had the OB strip my membranes and have had alittle bloody show. OUCH!! Anyway, I just wanted to check in real quick. Congrats to all new mommas and babies.
sorry - double post
I Have No Idea What's Going On.... with my possible induction. This is all too bizarre. Weird update on me. I get to my OBs, and the nurse was like do you want the doctor to check you. I was like "No, I don't need to be checked." Anyway (I have rotating OBs) the male OB comes in. Ww start talking, and I mention that the perinatologist said it was best for m.e to be induced at 37wks due to my elevated BP, slight swelling, slight leaking of protein, hypertensive...
Well....let me start off on saying bedrest sucks!!!! I went in on Monday to my regular OB and got my GBS swab. OB checked me. I'm 2cm & 50% efaced, and baby's head is low. So she told me I probably wouldn't make it until Dec. Fast forward to yesterday, I went in to see my peri/high risk OB for my BPP & NST. Because of my continues elevated Blood Pressure, slight swelling, and hypertensive reflexes, he has recommended to my regular OB that I be induced at...