or Connect

Posts by paula444four

Ladies ...my dear friend had an emergency csection Friday night and they have not yet allowed her to hold the baby!!!! she has insisted and they are rejecting it. the baby only has an iv and O2. im planning to travel 2 hours this morning to advocate for her and would love to be able to print out some success stories (how the baby's health improved with skin on skin) and research supporting it for NICU babies. Hope to hear from you very soon! Thank you so much. Dealing...
Ladies ...my dear friend had an emergency csection Friday night and they have not yet allowed her to hold the baby!!!! she has insisted and they are rejecting it. the baby only has an iv and O2. im planning to travel 2 hours this morning to advocate for her and would love to be able to print out some success stories (how the baby's health improved with skin on skin) and research supporting it for NICU babies. Hope to hear from you very soon! Thank you so much. Dealing...
I am trying to get EW outta my sunscreen. I am very curious to learning alternatives. All advice appreciated! Thanks
I could call it..."not tonight" or "stanky rose".   But seriously...I make deodorant....and has anyone done this?
Greetings, I just wanted to post in case some mama is looking for a highly qualified and recently legalized CPM  in the Jefferson City / Versailles, Missouri area. email me for her contact info:  paula444four@yahoo.com She has a new birthing suite in her home and also attends home births. I cannot rave enough about her willingness to respect a mothers birthing style while having excellence in navigating complications.
Does sound like a night terror. My son gets them frequently when he has to go potty in the middle of the night. One thing that I just recently found that works for my son (and hopefully yours) is a foot massage...but more of a foot squeeze. It gave him peace..he quickly quieted and went to sleep...wish I would have tried that years ago! Worth a shot. Good luck mama.
I read an article in the local paper that was of course encouraging everyone to get the new flu vax...with 3 strains...and it said that pregnant women who get the vax will actually be granting immunity to their newborn child...is this true? I dont think so ...but wanted to hear from you.
I think he is TOTALLy adorable!!! Well just an idea...my son goes to a montessori school and on his birthday they had a ritual...with a candle (the sun) in the center with twelve months around it...symbolized by little scraps of paper with the months written on them...and then he held the world in his hands...and walked around the sun 4 times...its a really cool ritual and it might give him a better idea of time...and its FUN
Hello, My daugher is now 15 months old...and for the past 2 months I have been spiraling into full blown depression. Could this be considered ppd or is it too late for that? I guess it doesnt really matter how I label it...depression and anxiety is depression anxiety...correct?
We purchased the Strider balance bike for our son when he was 20 months old. He is turning 4 years old next week...so the bike is over two years old...heavy use...left outside even...and he is still riding it and loving it! It is still in great condition...looks great. Its so compact we have packed it in our large suitcase!! I would say it has been a superb purchase at right under $100 from the local bike shop. Looking forward to seeing my daughter inherit it...she is 15...