or Connect

Posts by mad4mady

Yes, so sore! My whole pubic region, hips and lower back is so sore. It makes me waddle when I am walking now. Seems to be at its worst in the middle of the night and first thing in the am.
I am just about 37 weeks and getting super excited. My body sure feels ready but, I still have school work to finish up this week, so I am hoping she waits until at least next weekend. This is dd #2 but, It has been 8 years since I have had a baby and so I feel like everything is all new. I just can't wait to hold, feed and love her!
I just got back from my appt. and I gained 6 lbs in one week!!!! I am approaching 37 weeks and have gained 21 lbs, so I am not concerned but, LOL if I keep gaining 6 lbs a week for the next few weeks that is some major gain. I am thinking some of it is water since I no longer have ankles but, who knows. I am glad my midwife doesn't say anything about it.   Just wondering where everyone is at with the weight gain in this pregnancy
Thank you for all the ideas and suggestions. Hearing all of your ideas really helped me figure out what I wanted to do. I think the hardest part of making this is for me it is hard to "plan" something like the birthing experience but, at the same time I need to write down a list of guidelines. Now, I feel like I better understand what I need to do.   Smokering- I loved it!! That was so much fun to read :)
I don't have any suggestions for you as far as a doc in your area. My midwife said she would not do a breech vaginal either. I am in South Orange County and there is a Chiro near me that does the Webster Method. I have not used her but, I heard good things about her. PM me if you want the info, also there is an acupunturist down this way that is also known to be good at flipping babies.  
I was breech until last week. I can only attribute her sudden flip to handstands in the pool. I did hand stands in my pool on Sunday and I could feel her flip that night, it was confirmed on Tues . Now I am just focusing on her staying head down. If any of you have access to a pool or a community pool near your home I would give it a try. DH and my midwife were totally laughing but, hey it worked!!
I need to write up a Birth Plan and I have been totally putting it off. Honestly, I just don't know where to start and how to go about doing it. I didn't do this the first time around and my Doula is coming over on Sunday and will be expecting to get a copy.   I need help! Can any of you share your ideas. Did you use a website to help you write it? Is it just bullet points or more detailed?
I am pretty much all crazy all the time now. I turn from laughing hysterically to raging mad or sobbing for basically no reason. Dh and Dd usually try to laugh it off but, i am sure especially for dd it is super hard to deal with. I do not remember being this crazy the first time around however, dh remembers me being the same way. I will take his word for it. I can handle the laughing or crying but, I feel really bad that my family is dealing with the psycho crankiness....

I lost my about 1 week before dd was born. Its funny but I was just thinking about it yesterday because (okay total TMI) I was going to the bathroom (pee only) and all the sudden heard a plop, I totally thought I lost my plug. I tried to look but didn't see anything. Okay, I am little embarrassed for sharing.