or Connect

Posts by gargirl

Wow, Pikkumyy, that book has GREAT reviews! I went ahead and ordered a copy. I am always looking for new recipes to keep my crew wowed.
Our situation is a little odd; my youngest is a terrible eater in general and I just posted about him in another thread. My older 2 are from a previous marriage and spend half their time with their dad... I hear they do not eat meat over there but do eat dairy. Over here we are vegan, but we buy pizza for the kids once in a while. I make vegan meals and that is what they get more than 90% of the time when they are here. I will not buy or cook meat at all.
Hi Othermother, I have similar issues with my 4 year old. I feel your pain! We are vegan, well, very nearly... still working on 100%. I have 3 kids and they are not vegan, they are vegetarian leaning close to vegan. I prepare tasty vegan meals and my older 2 eat them up with delight! They are both good eaters anyway, but I did maneuver them through picky phases. My youngest.... whole other story. This kid... *sigh* I too am at a bit of a loss as to what to do. I...
Hi I'm new, don't mind me ranting a little. UGH, abstinence only "education" makes me a little crazy. When I was in school (late 1800s) we were taught about sex and all the forms of birth control available. Repeatedly, we were told, the only 100% sure method of birth control was abstinence, but we were taught about condoms, pills etc etc. I was 18 when I first had sex. I wanted to be an adult, legally and physically, in case I got pregnant. We used a condom with...
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
Hi, I am really not sure how to introduce myself here... I came here by way of a friend on live journal. I am a SAHM of 3 boys, ages 13, 10 and 4. I work at home selling books online and writing. I also keep house and do all the million and one things that keep this family going day to day, as well as homeschooling my 13 year old. I mostly read, write, watch movies and tv shows on DVD, listen to music, attempt to garden, play all manner of games from card and...