or Connect

Posts by strmis

I'd have to switch to soft water, correct? Any way to see if Charlies soap would work without going thru the trouble of getting a water softener as a "test"?   Quote: OMG.... my head is spinning with diet. I feel guilty everytime I eat anything. I did rotation diet for a bit and then realized that I have ZERO clue of what the triggers are, if any. I've kept a food journal and stopped because I couldnt pinpoint anything.    Now I'm debating just doing a total elimination...
finally starting mine today... cabbage! wish me luck
i really have no idea where to start! for the longest time.. months... i have been off of wheat, dairy, gluten, eggs, nuts, chocolate, and now berries (per her scratch test). i feel like whatever i eat, she will eventually react, so i dont know where to start?! every time she reacts i have no clue what it came from or from how many hours/days ago the offending item was eaten   6 hours is a good piece of advice. so if i ate something... and she gets super itchy than that...
NAK... I have almoat no clue! thats whats so frustrating.  so i dont know if a rotation diet is worth it if i really dont know where to begin with triggers been off soy, dairy, gluten, shellfish, nuts, strawberries, chocolate for who knows how long now, and still, she flares up. perhaps it was the blueberries i ate the other day (3 days ago). thats what im thinking. she had a scratch test done so i am using the positive results as a starting point, but am still being...
Just started today but now I am thinking, can you even do a rotation diet while breastfeeding? (to determine reactions for dd) or does the time food stays in the milk make it way too complicated?
That's all. I just want to vent. Anyone else feel the same or BTDT? I don't even know how many nights a week I cry because of Dds condition. I feel like I'm doing everything, diets, detergents, homeopath, acupuncture, naturopath, chiropractic, allergists, scratch tests, You name it! And still I feel like there is still no end in sight. I feel emotionally, physical lily, mentally even spiritually beat. So tired but trying to hold it together for the sake of my family...
I'm so confused. Just started today and now im having second thoghts. Doing this for my ebf dd with eczema to see if i can track down allergy trriggers. So when rotating your foods one thing you are doing is "unmasking" antibodies so that if u react to something, it will be more pronounced... Correct? Lets say seven days into the diet (hypothetically speaking, on a four day rotation) see a reaction. How would I know where it came from? What day would the culprit be?...
... Bump... Still curious. I'm slathering the stuff on her because I dont want to use steroids anymore but am having difficulties finding info on each one
Anyone familiar? These are the inactive ingredients: benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glycol stearate, isopropyl myristate, mineral oil, potassium hydroxide, purified water, stearyl heptanoate.   Any red flags? I was slathering this stuff on DDs eczema on her face to offer her some relief. On the package it says to apply 3-4 times minimum, so I've just been generous and applying as needed. Its become less, but now I'm just worried I'm doing more harm than...
I saw this http://www.seedsofsustainability.org/sprouter and was intrigued, but skeptical. Is there really a way to sprout without rinsing?