or Connect

Posts by strmis

My 9 mo dd wakes nearly every hour at night and will only go back to sleep nursing. A few ideas if any mama can help me sort through and figure out a solutions that'd be incredible! Here are the issues: 1 She has eczema, could she be waking up because she is itchy? 2 She is still EBF. Is she hungry? Should I feed her solids? I'm somewhat afraid to try because of her eczema. 3 she sleeps swaddled so her arms can't move (so she doesn't scratch her face), is that why? It...
Viz muscle testing and frequency vials. Didn't specify which ones. Wormwood was the indicated herb but muscle tested weak on dd (since I'm nursing) so couldn't use that and thinking of alternatives
Ive searched through the forums and Internet and couldn't find all the info i required to get rid of these little bugs in me so I thought I could perhaps frankenstein a protocol with some help here on good oL mdc. Dd is 9 mos old with eczema. I thought perhaps it was a leaky gut thing on my end, then my chiro tested me and said I have parasites, so I put two and two together and figured maybe parasites are causing leaky gut causing proteins to leak into my milk...
To OP, the link provided doesn't work anymore . I was looking forward to reading it. Is there somewhere I an find that info? Thanks!
I've taken her. Randall Neustaedter. he's written a bunch of books that i've actually read through ( a couple, anyways). It was too far to take her every week and her progress was minimal, so we stopped. took her to an acupuncturist closer in the area. we did 10 treatments with her, acupuncture, NAET, lasers, homeopathy and still the eczema persists. she has had some improvements, but i feel like she has had a HUGE setback since i "fell off the wagon" with my diet....
Dd now 8.5 mos still as eczema and it isn't getting better. In fact I feel like its getting worse and now debating if I should just slowly start feeding solids and ween her off bm. To determine triggers I have: Switched to nellies laundry soap Gotten air purifiers Used every lotion in the planet ( Chinese herbs work best but only mask the symptoms) Eliminated at some point: Eggs, dairy, wheat, gluten, all starches, berries, citrus, vinegar, olive oil, coconut oil, all...
Does anyone have any suggestions as to something "key-like" that a baby can chew on. She loves keys but I'm worried that the material or whatever they are made of is dangerous. She likes playing with nice stainless steel spoons, but they just don't fit in her mouth, nor jingle the way that keys do. I'd love to get input. I think some similar to keys would be that "irresistible" toy I've been searching for.
Duh! She could also be teething. That just hit me like a ton of bricks. In any case... We shall see
Sorry I haven't replied! Been so caught upUps and downs, right now is definitely down. I think her eczema is getting worse, spreading to the rest of her body. She's also congested, sneezing, watery eyed, coughing... Etc. I ended up giving her some Benadryl to hopefully get her over the hump but she is still congested. Either the congestion isn't allergies but a bug, or I didn't give her enough. I gave 1/4 tsp.As for sleep, I put he between these sleep bumper things and it...
Some i eliminated based on skin testing, some via muscle testing from Dds acupuncturist, and some because I noticed she seemed to react or get worse after I ate, but not sure if it's a coincidence, some based on ASYRA allergy test (a computerized food allergy/sensitivity test).Nasal symptoms are new. At night shes been a little congested for a couple months and I keep meaning together rid of the down pillows on the bed, but always make sure they are far from her...