or Connect

Posts by manitobamama

oh ya and we live in a cold climate here too and I would totally worry about slipping and falling while wearing her. I was wearing her when she was about 6 weeks old and rolled my ankle on the side of the side walk and stumbled but didn't fall! I was in so much pain, ankle and back pain from trying to prevent falling on her. It was not fun and prevented me from wearing her until I was able to get in for a chiro adjustment! Since then I have used the stroller for walks! I...
nak I love my stroller as much as i love my sling! i have bad back and i have to exercise to help with the pain so for long walks the stroller is the best alternative. i wear her if we are shopping or running down to the coner store or inthe house. whatever works best for you mama!
Hi Kim, We are having the same issue here as it is getting colder! I have just tried to put her in bigger sleepers and I don't do up the legs or I have a pair that the bottoms snap on at the waist and I don't put on the bottoms after the first pee or diaper change. As we are hit and miss at night depending on how tired I am and how often she is waking up. One night last week we hit 100% of pees and then last night we hit 100% misses night. I am finding night time ec is...
nak we are hit and miss at night, it depends on how quickly I wake up to her little fussy noises to pee her. Then she screams when I put her on the potty i think cuz it's so cold! : but she won't go back to sleep after nursing if she has a wet diaper either! I just read someone else say they drape a rec blanket over the potty hmmm i have an old stained blanket I think I make a whole in it so she can sit on the potty with out the cold plastic waking her up.... not sure if...
I've taken my lo to our chiro several time starting at about six weeks. He is our family doc in a sense as he is the only practioner that she has seen. We do Network chiro and it is amazing. We had no probs with our birth but both dh and I see our chiro regularily so we had babe adjusted just as regular! I love our network chiro!
oh hugs to you mama! I was gonna suggest sleeping when you babe sleeps until I saw your sig and realized you have your hands full! My suggestion is do what you need to do if it's a paci or babe sleeping in something a bit away from you then that is what you have to do. And remember this won't last forever!
I'm here with ya mama, skipping, swearing, 'running' away, police involvement. I'm at the end of my rope here and mine's not much different in age than yours! She is fighting any authority and all of the rules! I'm looking for help any where I can, school counsellor, principal and our local treatment centre. She says she would rather like in the treatment center than here. I am ready to homeschool her and keep her under lock and key until she can be trusted but I'm not...
We just go naked all day long! or at least naked bum! This won't work so good come winter so I think we will be in babylegs and dresses or long shirts!
Hi Erin, A friend gave me a baby bjorn potty http://www.babyshack.com/details.cfm...=53&prodid=481 and I love it! It is small enough for her little chubby bum! and its easy to carry around the house to have it close. Our bathroom is on the second floor and we spend all of our time on the main floor so we haven't tried a toliet yet. A clear one would be cool where would you find one? With the baby bjorn I can look down to see when she pees and I tend to hear it also.
Hey Shannon, We just started at 11 weeks too! I'm not sure why I waited so long... I guess I wasn't confident in the process. We have been 3 whole days and only 1 miss on me (we are naked all day) and a few wet diapers when dh is with her. He puts her on the potty but when she doesn't go he puts a diaper on her. When I asked dh well did you sing the pee pee song to her he was like wth is the pee pee song. I haven't cued her with anything other than our pee pee song. We had...