or Connect

Posts by manitobamama

Bethany, I have had you in my thoughts all day! I don't have much to offer other than something I read on MDC I think on the july ddc but not sure. I read something about not being able to measure how much babe is actually getting on the boob since they get more than you can pump. I would suggest sending Dr. Jack Newman an email. I trained with him and he is amazing and perhaps he could offer some advice. Although I'm sure you are adviced out but it may be worth asking him...
Wow Jessica, What a story! I am crying and laughing all at the same time! The sacrifical chicken was pretty funny well not really but you know.... I am so empowered by your story mama you are amazing! To be so calm in the face of such a scary moment is truly amazing! I am so happy that everything is fine and that you are home with you little one! Happy babymooning!
Quote: Originally Posted by firemommaof1 I agree... with ds I bathed him to much and dried out his skin (first time mommy and wasn't thinking) With dd I didn't bathe her for the first month... just did a wipe down with a wash rag. Her skin has stayed nice and smooth : Dd was born at home 3 1/2 weeks ago and she has had a 'bath' yet. I just wipe her down in the mornings and if she has a big poop I wipe her down again. I am thinking I'll get...
: It is pretty even so far!
Quote: Originally Posted by newmommaamy yeah an excuse for cookies!! Thank you all so much, I was really feeling overwhelmed this morning and I am really feeling a lot better now. The encouragement helps so much- even if it is making me sit here and cry as I read it, I am ready for the hormonal swings to settle a little Everything that you are going through is NORMAL! I agree with everyone that has posted! I have had the backaches too, get...
Quote: Originally Posted by newmommaamy I think it is definitly not too late to change the spelling if you haven't submitted the legal paperwork yet. Just send an email with another cute picture and a name change- everyone will be glad to get another photo That is what I was thinking! Now I just have to bring it up with Dh!
Keri ~ We just put in a small ac window unit in our dining room (only window it will fit in) so our dining room/living room are some what bearable. But with 4 kids and a newborn all in the same two rooms that is the unbearable part! We had a small break in the heat wave, yesterday and today are beautiful and then the temp and humidity are going to creep up and Monday on are going to be hellish! People with central ac keep inviting us over for a play BUT then we just have...
Baby Girl!!!! That makes 5 girls for us!
I so was thinking about dtd again within a day of giving birth! I seriously WAS NOT thinking this way with my other two, could have had something to do with being in an abusive relationship or the intervention filled births with stitches! This time I was like wow I can't wait to dtd! We've been lovin each other up without dtd whenever we have a kid free moment. My bleeding finally completely stopped, it was just enough to be annoying for the past week! We are at 3 weeks...
Wow I'd love a pm if anyone is so inclined. I was pretty invested in her, I was a teen mom in an abusive situation with my dd1 so I really felt for her and her situation. We pm'd a few times and I really wanted to support her. Italy if you are still reading I hope things are well for you. And if you are expecting please don't think that anyone is out to get you. Or if you aren't again please don't think people are against you. I do think you were reaching out for some...