or Connect

Posts by Pernillep

Dr. Locke in Oak Park. Love her. The whole family uses her.
Quote: Originally Posted by texaspeach I finally looked at the pictures dh took of the baby after the surgery and in recovery. I still feltt like I couldn't breathe when I looked at them but I didn't cry, so that's a step in the right direction. I'm still not ready to deal with it yet. I still can't look at those. They put the goo in the eyes which we would never have allowed. He doesn't look like my baby.. he is all sleepy and closed eyed...
I know my FSA administrator does not talk to my insurance company but that may be different depending on who you have. They don't require a ton of documentation. If you had to submit receipts for other things to meet your limit could you do that? I have the same problem. I submitted and expense for accupunture thinking it would not get covered on insurance. Now it looks like at least a portion is. I am not going to worry about it. In the end it is my money and I have...
So I think I have learned my weakness. At least while I am at home. it is candy runs. I have a horrible sweet tooth. Still cheaper than my normal lunch at work habit so one vice at a time. Unfortunate expense though.... our nice jogging stroller was just stolen out of our garage. I am considering punishing us for not taking it inside by not getting a new one but with 2 under 3 we will need it. Maybe I can wait until the spring. Honestly, People suck. 1. Grocery run...
Quote: Originally Posted by ChetMC My vice isn't pop, it's candy. I have major problems with candy when I'm pregnant and also when I'm breastfeeding. One thing I've found is that increasing fat in my diet helps. I've found that switching to whole fat milk and milk products, and eating more nuts and fish, have helped me cut back on the sugar. That makes me feel so much better. I am having nothing but sugar cravings right now and DS2 is closing...
I really really want to shop for some reason. I guess 20 days is where I get the itch to go buy something for me. I want yarn. I don't need yarn, at all. If anything I need to sell some of my fancy handdyed that I will never get to knit. So, to keep me occupied we are taking the kids to the conservatory today for Farm day. It is free and will get me out of hte house but still nowhere where I can spend money. 1. Grocery run and co-op pick up ($126) $7 starbucks for DH...
1. Grocery run and co-op pick up ($126) $7 starbucks for DH : 2. no spend 3. no spend 4: :Lots of spending but all was budgeted for as part of clothing and grocery budget. Groceries and clothes/shoes for DS1, New baby supplies 5: no spend 6. no spend 7. no spend 8. : over spent at Walgreens. Walked in to get a new lense case but walked out with much more. Will be budgeted in my fun money though so not like I was spending money we did not have. Just money...
I got the sames ones but they were not on sale at our local target a few days ago. Good score for you.
We did it with DS1 but haven't with DS2 yet. He is only 3 weeks old so I am giving it a few more weeks. It is not like I am ready to go anywhere just yet. That said I am starting to pump so there is a little supply in the freezer since I have to go to the office for 2 half days the week of the 28th and DH will have to do bottles then. With DS1 we had no problems moving back and forth so I am not too worried. You will be fine. It is better to have a sane healthy...
Quote: Originally Posted by siobhang salary.com Actually, those are notorious for being incorrect. Having seen and participated in many salary surveys I can say that for my market and industry they are usually 10-25% above actual market salaries. I hear several colleagues saying the same thing for other industries.