or Connect

Posts by Pernillep

We have not vaccinated either. Originally we said we were delaying but that turned into not doing it. I think as others have said. If you are not sure, don't do it. You can always do it later. I was never vaccinated as a child and had all the childhood diseases. They weren't bad and I now have natural antibodies. Well, until I had to do my immigration to the US paperwork and they refused to accept my doctors papers saying I had the illnesses nor would they accept a...
wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. i am hearing some scary things
I do the majority of our kid clothes shopping online too. I can never find anything when I go to the stores anyways so why bother. FOr jeans etc. we have had really good luck with the childrens place as well. Just picked up 2 pairs for $20. The older ones DS has are still nice and can be passed down to his new brother. For sweatshirt/t-shirt etc stuff I get American Apparel through co-ops. The T-s run about $5 for long sleeved and they are made in the US. I also...
Doign really well so far this month. We have not yet eaten out once. That is pretty good for use especially considering how bad August was. 1. Grilled chicken with broccoli 2. BLTs on homemade bread and garden tomatoes 3-SepSpagetti with vodka sauce/Italian Sausage and Broccoli 4-SepTequila lime turkey with rice and beans 5-SepGrilled Pork Chops with oven roasted potatoes and green beans Sunday6-SepFrontera beef stew over rice Monday7-Sepgrilling - burgers...
This little guys has now peed and pooped on me more times in 2 weeks than my toddler has in his entire 2 1/2 years. It is a daily experience. I am beginning to suspect he holds it until diaper change time so he doesn't get it dirty And we do a lot of diaper changes. Today he even smiled as he did it. Maybe EC is the way to go with him. I think I might start tomorrow.
So we had out big monthly grocery run today. Combined with the co-op order we usually only have to get milk and produce the rest of the month. For food we did very well. Still looking good for the monthly budget. We did spend a little extra on a new fall coat for DH. He has not gotten a new jacket in many years and it was due. It does mean we went over the clothing budget for the month but I will correct for that next month. That and Ben and Jerry's ice cream was on...
doing good so far. tomorrow is our big shopping trip but going with a list and still within budget. 1. Grocery run and co-op pick up ($126) $7 starbucks for DH : 2. no spend 3. no spend 4: :Lots of spending but all was budgeted for as part of clothing and grocery budget. Groceries and clothes/shoes for DS1, New baby supplies 5: no spend 6. no spend 7. no spend 8. : over spent at Walgreens. Walked in to get a new lense case but walked out with much more....
double post
Ohh, I so feel your frustration. We have the same power struggles right now. Honestly, as long as it is something I know he likes and he has asked for it he can either eat it or not eat. I am not getting into a struggle with him over it. Usually at some point he will have it if we don't feed into the tantrums.
I am feeling that it might be creeping up on me as much as I had hoped to avoid it. I am becoming secluded and don't really want to talk to anyone. On top of it I made the mistake of researching the risks involved in having an other child after a classical c-section and it terrifies me. One of the reasons for having an other child would be to get a final go at the birth I truly desire but that is simply not possible. My MW confirmed that today at our 2 week appointment....